[REL] TrackMapPlugin V0.96 32bit & 64bit

Discussion in 'Other' started by fazerbox, Dec 24, 2014.

1. snail

snail Registered

V0.96 not working.
    I've just installed V 0.96 into rFactor2 and the HUD display does not change from the default HUD.
    CTRL+Space and ALT+Space does nothing.
    I am running Win7 64bit OS and running rFactor2 in 64 bit mode.
    I have installed the x64 & x86 vcredist software and, AFAIK, extracted Trackmap to the correct locations.

rFactor2\plugins\TrackMap
    In that folder "d3d9.log.txt" ends with a whole lot of "Error OpenFileMapping2" lines. Is this a clue as to why TrackMap is not working?

rFactor2\bin32\d3d9.dll date 09/11/2014 size 514,560 bytes
    rFactor2\bin32\plugins\TrackMapPlugin_32.dll
    rFactor2\bin64\d3d9.dll date 09/11/2014 size 563,200 bytes
    rFactor2\bin64\plugins\TrackMapPlugin_64.dll

What have I done wrong, or not done, to stop TrackMap working?

TIA

2. Corti

Corti Registered

OK. My idea was instead of displaying the temperature in colors that can be seen values.
    Thx & regards. Corti. ;)

3. F1Fan07

F1Fan07 Member

That's not a bug. TrackMap and PrecisionX are fighting for the DirectX overlay. You must disable all OSD functions of PX to use TM. If you see that secondary System Tray icon that PX launches when OSD is enabled then you will have trouble.

There are workarounds to get both working together... I could never sort it out.

4. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Right, but as it controls my fan speeds i cannot disable it, specially when playing demanding games like rF2...

5. F1Fan07

F1Fan07 Member

You can use PrecisionX without activating the OSD components and it should work with TrackMap unless something strange has happened in a recent version of PX. I forget what versions I have run but I've used both things together for several years (rF1/GID has the same issue). You don't even have to have the OSD active... as long as the function is enabled (extra icon in system tray) there is a problem.

If you're able to get it working with an older version of PX then that maybe what you have to do. As far as I know, this isn't something that Max can fix.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
  6. Benjamin Thiermann

Benjamin Thiermann Registered

Hi guys,

first great plugin. Used it in rf1 now rf2. I like it so much.

But now my problem.
    On the track Oulton Park the Box with the rain lines, Wet On and Wet Off, the Wet On doesnt work. Wet Off works fine but only the Wet On shows only 0% but its raining.
    So on the ISI Estoril track the Wet On box works to.
    So anybody have a fix for this? Hope someone can help me because its so much easier to drive with the information.

Thanks for your help!

Greetings Benni

7. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

I`ll try to give an explanation to this...

In Trackmap, there isn`t any wet/on or wet/off display. It`s wrong labled and it shows the min water and the max water on track. If a track have e.g. a bridge or something similar, right under this bridge there is no water. That means, on this track you will even have for the first wet display 0%.

8. Benjamin Thiermann

Benjamin Thiermann Registered

Ahhhh thank you very much. That help me :D I deal with it^^

9. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

I was wondering to release a new version and I hope in the future to have good news. Currently, just to fix the graphics of the widgets of the "meteo", attached you can find the files that replace the old ones, to be manually pasted into rFactor folder...\Plugins\TrackMap\Images\HUD

I made them for rFactor2 build 930 and later.

10. Greenkia

Greenkia Registered

I would like to have two decimal in the hud in fuel consumption , as could I do it?

11. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Installed, tested and working great ! Many thanks.

12. Ernie

Ernie Registered

Damn, i had accidentally posted in the old v0.95-Thread. It would be nice, if the old thread could be closed.

So here again ....

13. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

The data is a forecast based on the average of the consumption and starts to works after few kilometers and auto updates itself for a closer prediction. No decimal are shown also if they are present into the calculation and sincerely I do not remember if there is a way to see them, but I do not think so because we sized the field not for decimals... I'll take a look if it is possible without working on the code.

14. Greenkia

Greenkia Registered

Thanks for reply

I understand the operation of the fuel .
    I 've moved the values ​​for the X / Y coordinates but does not appear decimals so I understand that it is established in the code of the plugin.

There are a image that show fuel consumptions

View attachment 18227

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
  15. Greenkia

Greenkia Registered

as you can see the consumption of fuel on the last lap he was 2.2 but does not show me the second decimal . I think it is important because it is not the same as consuming 2.21 to 2.29

16. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

I'm sorry Greenkia but I have no time at all for several days to check it for the second decimal. I cannot change the code, but I would like to see if the second decimal is only not shown. You can do it:
    - backup fuel1.txt and fuel1.tga
    - edit in PS or similar fuel1.tga and resize the first data (fuel.fuel is the name into the txt file) field OR you can resize the one into your widget of course. Be careful to do same for the alpha channel
    - edit the fuel1.txt and adjust the Fuel.Fuel width data (that by default is 136) according to the dimension in pixels you have set for the same filed into the tga file. Then move right of the same number of pixels the "P"
    - don't forget to assign the new total size values in the "widget" section of the txt

Then test the widget. Now taht you have resized the fuel consumption, if the second decimal was set to be "printed", you will see it.

17. Greenkia

Greenkia Registered

Hello Slow Motion , I followed your instructions but I can not get the second decimal appears. It may be that I have done something wrong.

View attachment 18241

Regards

18. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

There is nothing wrong, the decimal isn`t there...

19. Greenkia

Greenkia Registered

I understand, I would have to wait for the creator of the plugin if he could edit the code and it prints the second decimal value

Thanks for reply

Regards

20. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

by the way, i`m using DashMeterPro on my tablet to see the decimals of the fuel usage... ;)