[REL] Eurospeedway 1988 (WIP Circuit and Source)

Discussion in 'Locations' started by Raúl Cor, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

Hi, i want share a work i have maked to rfactor 2, its the eurospeedway lausizt , 1988 version. The work is not finished but if someone want work in the circuit i upload the 3ds max file ok? I dont go to work in this circuit more because i have not time.

The track , the aiw and some things are finished, but need some more work.

The realroad is full implemented, the start lights is OK. Some cornerworkers is OK....

I hope you like my work.

NOTE:

The circuit is totally online drivable. You can make online races in the circuit, because the aiw is completed (grid,pitlane,pitstops,waypoints,...).
    The AI maybe have some bugs.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7f465yzpATXS1FxanpPd0pBV00/view?usp=sharing

max file link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7f465yzpATXMkp2c1JVeVAxTFU/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
  2. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

:cool: looking forward to giving it a go. Thanks :)

3. Ernie

Ernie Registered

First i was confused. I'm living quite near the track, but in 1988 there were only sand, trees and a former open-cast coal mine, where the track is right now.;)
    But i think you've created some kind of a fictional historic version of the "Lausitzring". Nice one. :cool:

4. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

haha lol i dont know make real real circuit, this is because i name the circuit "1988". Thanks for reply mate