Graphics improvements suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hamiltonfan2205, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Minibull

Minibull Member

It's just speculation on my part of course, but to me it makes far more sense compared to "They don't have the skills/ability, they should outsource".

2. tjc

tjc Registered

Speculation it may be... :) but it absolutely makes more sense than "They don't have the skills/ability, they should outsource". As that`s just utter NONsense.

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

No less it is true, AC and pCARS users are more forgiving and less critical then rF2 users.

and none of the graphical glitches "annoy me" , I am too busy lapping on servers.

Just it sends a off message, no wonder it has a so-so reputation, no one laps they all too busy figuring out how to fix rF2 for ISI ( rolleyes) .

I don't know what you think for instance the NSX thread did, dissecting it and arguing it was right and wrong.

Sorry some of these threads are what you would expect on other sites not here.

You can still talk about improving it without using the sentence I quoted.

Sorry but isn't that nothing more then a wishlist and negativity ?

I just had a driver say to me last night the same exact thing.
    I asked him when he saw I had a certain track up testing to please PM me here ( for a link )

He said .......

Oh I never bothered joining there DD, there are too many fights and negativity about " it and others"

And this from one of the most level headed thoughtful drivers I ever drove with.

Anyway I will say what I like don't tell me how to post, what to say.

Besides none of you can even understand me ( roll eyes )

4. tjc

tjc Registered

I understand you completely D...

(Well... most of the time) :p

;)

If we are more critical than users of other titles it`s because we want rf2 to be as near perfect as possible (well I do anyway :)) and there`s no getting away from the fact that some things, including some graphics stuff has to be (and will be) addressed. :)

5. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I will not tell you how or what to post but neither should you jump in with your pitchfork and torches on standby when there's a civil discussion. There's nothing from any of those people that would show they don't want a game they like to succeed. Two of the people created content for the game and the third one works for the company.

6. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

It has nothing to do with other titles.
    I post in this forum because I'm interested in this title.

Absolutely :)

I enjoy driving in most cases and I don't need better graphics overall.

In some cases though, I just can't take the simulation seriously.
    If it starts raining and I'm not able to tell how wet the road is until I start sliding, then shortages in graphics affect driving experience. There's just very little in weather visualization I could rely on.

Then again, it's not all about graphics - shortages in tire simulation prevent me from driving on ovals. I just can't go on oval and pretend that everything is fine. Maybe if I didn't know anything about oval racing, but unfortunately I do.

I guess it's one way of defining the term "pressing matter" - it's when community puts pressure on developers :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014