Setting Real Road for Practice, Quali and Race

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nazirull Safry Paijo, Nov 12, 2014.

1. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

In a sim as complex as this, there is really no need to ridicule people asking questions. I've been racing this title every single day for two years, and I've asked tons of questions and I still don't know a fraction of what I would like to know. I'm still learning.

So please lay off with the laughing and ridicule, it helps no one. Real Road is incredibly complex and no other title has anything that even resembles it. No wonder not everyone completely understands it.

2. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

If it's any help, the way I set up the server for the Test Team RRBINs is Practice "Green" and Qualifying and Race are set to "Naturally Progressing". If you choose "Naturally Progressing" for Practice you risk having rubber already on the track from a previous session.

3. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Thank you very much guys for the help! I'm really enjoying some details of rF2, so i can improve my driving even further ;)

In relation to this stupid guy here: Yes i drive rF2 for short time, despite i purchased it long time ago, i'm getting used to it but there are some details i'm not sure about and i ask, because i didn't drive that much in rF2, i see no problem in this, or you know everything wise man? Maybe i could teach you some lessons in how to drive in simracing, you can check my Race2Play here...

http://www.race2play.com/homepage/show_history/27070

Next time be more respectful kid...

4. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

That's what i usually do, thank you very much ;)

5. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Video by Tim from 2012. Bit different to rubber, but the same technique applies.

Have fun!

6. ralphluthor

ralphluthor Registered

Guys, there's a way to know how much "grip" or rubber the track is? 95% 98% or light, medium or whatever inside a session? cant understand when save the real road.
    How much time i need the AI (24 for example) on the circuit to understand that is fully rubber? :rolleyes:

Thx

7. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

I wish someone's parents had used a rubber. JUST KIDDING! :p

8. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

For me when u see marbles on the track, i think its enough rubber. U can save that as, say, 'heavyrubber-marbled'

I tell by the darkness of the line.