[REL] Gingerman Raceway by James Mabe On Sale Now!

Discussion in 'Locations' started by cyruscloud, Nov 5, 2014.

1. yusupov

yusupov Registered

thanks!

speaking of next project, whats the road atlanta-looking track teased on the FB?

2. cyruscloud

cyruscloud Registered

That isn't Road Atlanta, that is Oulton Park.

3. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Take my money !!!!

4. yusupov

yusupov Registered

ah, now i remember you'd mentioned this awhile back. quite a task, hope youre still at it!

5. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Oulton? Now that is cool. Only two names that bring me running right now. Rouen and Oulton. Of course once those show up, I'll be hollering for Golden Port.

6. Panigale

Panigale Banned

Saw the latest on FB, very nice. Buying this the moment the update is released.

7. Justy

Justy Registered

You wont be disappointed, even the current version is of superb quality. ^^

8. matf1

matf1 Registered

Well Mr James Mabe...

It seems excellent is not enough for you! You're never happy with what you have and are always looking for more.

For that I thank you sincerely.
    This new update is the dogs bollocks indeed.

9. Minibull

Minibull Member

Ah yes, I see my email came through, awesome stuff :D
    Can't wait to give it a good thrashing!

10. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Just did. All the small problems have been fixed and a few nice improvements, too. Excellent.

11. yusupov

yusupov Registered

oh dear. i did not even know that car existed...uhhhm...new content, yay!?!!

gorgeous video btw!

12. yusupov

yusupov Registered

oh yeah the reason i came here -- thanks for the track update!!

13. matf1

matf1 Registered

Oh wow :D thanks and mate, this car is heaven. Have fun with it.

14. cookie

cookie Registered

Thanks for the track update, I also would be happy to pre-pay now for your next project.

15. Panigale

Panigale Banned

James, you are the real deal. People often say certain 3rd party tracks are ISI quality. Many times that is not the case. However, this track is as good as it gets. Incredible work and nothing is incorrect, track cams, reflections, etc. everything is spot on perfect. Nice consistent FPS, track details are beautiful.

You need to raise your price by a few euros in my opinion. Would love to see you do VIR, CMP, Miller Motorsports, or Detroit Belle Isle (Belle Isle would be awesome).

If you wanted to do a kickstarter I'd participate at a high level to help support as well. e.g. Offer a virtual brick with the person's name on it or as a list of champions on a building. Something to give us an excuse to support you at the level needed on these projects.

Excellent track, thank you.

16. Justy

Justy Registered

Very nice update! Many, many thanks Mr Mabe. :cool:

If Oulton Park is going to be on a par with this, then purchasing will be a no brainer.

Cheers.

17. yusupov

yusupov Registered

just wanted to say, after 2 days of playing 90% pCARS, 5%AC, 5%iR...what an immensely rewarding track + sim. just did a practice with some AI in the 2012 F2 car, learning the car (undriveable!!! for the first couple minutes), familiarizing myself with the track as it rubbers in, making a few setup adjustments, as i go from not being able to make a corner to getting consistent laps as my pace drops from pathetic to merely mediocre. track is very challenging, especially coming from pCARS where going off is nbd at all, to this virtually curbless strip of tarmac where one wheel in the dirt & youre done for.

all in all really, really pleasant stuff you can't get anywhere else.

PS james, i have $50 says theres no freaking "deviantart" billboard at gingerman...:D

18. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

This.

James, is it possible to pre-order Oulton Park atm?

19. cyruscloud

cyruscloud Registered

I'm still pondering on this, as it stands I am not in good financial shape which means if nothing substantial happens really soon I am at least seeking a part time job. Reason that matters is I would never want to open up preorders on a product with the timelime or even eventuality of the finished product being in question. Right not I can say I will make it but the time frame is uncertain but if somethings came up it could affect whether it gets finished or not. So as I said, unless I can be certain I can put the months in and it will be finished for sure I dont' feel right taking anyones money in hand as problems could make things messy both financially and credibility wise.

20. cyruscloud

cyruscloud Registered

First of all, glad you are enjoying the track I hope the wait for the update was worth it. For me as well as in real life going through the esses section or basically turn 9 on the map is one of the toughest spots when you turn back to the left there with that relatively flat corner the backend wants to step out really easy, seen a couple of videos of real life where you see drivers chasing the car back at that spot.

About the Deviantart billboard, I wanted to put up various stuff there that I legally could, that banner actual has the address to my own deviantart page so its basically my own plug.