[REL] rF2 Spotter Plugin

Discussion in 'Other' started by Gerald Jacobson, Oct 17, 2014.

1. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

2. Gerald Jacobson

Gerald Jacobson Registered

3. jefcam

jefcam Registered

Spotter Plugin Sound Pack v1.4 - By Jeffrey Camilleri (www.virtualracingmalta.com)

This is a new sound pack for this fantastic spotter addon by Gerald Jacobson. All sounds have been re-recorded and includes new sound files for new events.
    Note: Designed for users who intend to use driver names.

DOWLOAD SOUND PACK HERE:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdplc3faqf2mijx/Sound%20Pack%20v1.4.rar?dl=0

Included updated DefaultEvents.ini and DefaultRules.ini - Required for NEW EVENTS / UPDATED EVENTS to work

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I accept lists of Names and Surnames to create driver sounds to be compatible with sound pack to be used in your private league. Contact me by private message or email: jefcam@euroweb.net.mt

Version 1.0 Log File:
    - All sounds clips are re-recorded using radio feel effect.
    - 10 new sound clips to play random when going out of pits.
    - Edited some events to be ready for fixed command File=[DriverName]

Version 1.1 Log File:
    - Fixed error repeating sound file re pit out.
    - New Sound Clips and New Event: Laps Left (Now you will be notified when 20, 15, 10, 5 laps are remaining and even last lap.
    - Compatible with version 1.8.4 (fix by Gerald to support command File=[DriverName] in appropriate events.

Version 1.2 Log File:
    - Event Best Lap edited to run only during Race.
    - New Event: Pole (This will inform you during qualify only who is 1st in pole example "John Smith is in Pole!". REQUIRED DRIVER NAMES OTHERWISE DISABLE EVENT
    - New Event: FastestLap (This will inform you in race who made the fastest lap from other drivers example: "John Smith has made the fastest lap!". REQUIRED DRIVER NAMES OTHERWISE DISABLE EVENT
    - New Event: SelfPolePosition (This will inform you during qualify that you got the pole, example "Well Done! You got the Pole!" etc..
    - New Sounds for above events.

Version 1.3 Log File
    - Improved Event: NextSlower - Randomly it says either: The driver in front of you 'driver name' is slower by 'time' OR The driver in front of you 'driver name' seems to be having problems, he's slowing down.
    - Improved Event: PreviousFaster - Randomly it says either: The driver behind you 'driver name' is faster by 'time' OR The driver behind you 'driver name' has closed the gap, push harder.
    - New Event WonRace - if any other driver wins the race and not you, spotter will say: 'driver name' has won the race.
    - Fixed a mistake I had in sound samples.

Version 1.4 Log File
    New Event: TimeLeftQualify (During Qualify Session only you will be notified when 10mins, 5 mins, 3 mins, 1 min and Qualifying Session is over)* (10 minute is not working for time being)
    New Event: TimeLeftTimedRace (During Timed Races only you will be notified when 1hr, 30mins, 20mins, 10mins, 5 mins, 3 mins, 1 min and Timed Race Session is over)*
    New Event: FinishedQualify (When your qualify session is over (you get chequred flag) you will be notified of the grid position like "Well Done, will start race in 4th Position"
    New Sound Samples
    New Driver Set: In drivers folder I have included the recordings of all the ISI Formula 2 drivers so everyone can test this upgrade.

Suggested Audio Settings:
    View attachment 17935

Regards
    Jeffrey

4. jefcam

jefcam Registered

Thank you for the work Gerald. You are the author of this fantastic plugin for rfactor2. I thank you on behalf of the community for the work done so far. I give a bit of my knowledge as well to the rf2 community

I have just released v1.4. For timed race have no problem, but for qualify only 5, 3 , 1 and 0 seconds are working. Before even 10sec worked but today do not know what happened. It would be nice that in your free time you download my v1.4 and take a look at it.

Next it would be great to have:

1. Trigger/Data for when driver enters in pit box to trigger a 6 second wav file of mechanics using drills. (this was not possible in spotters we had for rFactor 1)
    2. Trigger/Data when request pit was pressed to have spotter say "Box this lap" or Come to the pits at the end of this lap"
    3. Triggers/Data for damage - which body part was it (spoiler, puncture and if severe or not.

Jeffrey

5. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

Stupid me! I found the mistake...double checked everything except the place of the spotter directory! So putting the directory in the right place and everything works well :D

6. jefcam

jefcam Registered

Spotter Plugin Version 1.5 will soon be released:

NEW CHANGES

1. Update Event Finished: Now will tell you the position when race finished.

2. Update Behind Faster / Next Slower: More different radio messages

3. Update PitCountDown: When in pitbox you will hear a sound wave of mechanics drilling the tyres in and out.

4. New Event PitStrategy: This event can be used to set a reminder when you want to pit. For example I our local championship we have a forced pit to change tyres. So if for example the race has 15 laps you can set the spotter to remind you at lap 9 to enter pits "Box this Lap" or "Come to the pit at the end of this lap" Needs change in value for when to be called for pits. Disable if not needed.

5. New Event WhoFront: Sometimes spotter will tell you the driver name infront of you.

6.New Event WhoBehind: Sometimes spotter will tell you the driver name behind of you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
  7. GauchoRS

GauchoRS Registered

great news about new features in your next release, jefcam!

using your soundpack is a great enhancement for my (offline) racing.
    I would be very happy if you could put all the spoken names of the IA drivers into the pack, please.

8. msportdan

msportdan Banned

sorry if its a dumb question, but can you get the spotter to spot cars around you like iracing?

cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2015
  9. Nicolas Pailhes

Nicolas Pailhes Registered

pity that the spotter does not support endurance races

Envoyé de mon téléphone via Tapatalk.

10. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

If this had the drivernames for Formula One 2013 season I'd never leave home again...

11. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

Yes, it's already the case (circle at screen and spoter alert (left, right)

? What is the issue, Spotter work for all type of race.

12. jefcam

jefcam Registered

Spotter has an event that detects cars which are close to you during overtaking to avoid collision. It says car left or car right, or clear when behind.

PS. Anyone who wants driver names for his League contact me by PM or email: jefcam@euroweb.net.mt

version 1.5 will be released very soon, new events + some fix error from version 1.4

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2015
  13. Gerald Jacobson

Gerald Jacobson Registered

Maybe if you detail your posti can make a fix

14. msportdan

msportdan Banned

brilliant thank you
    I meant iracing not irfactor lol!

15. Andregee

Andregee Registered

16. Nicolas Pailhes

Spotter plugin does not work with the driver swap in endurance racing. But it works in other races

17. Nicolas Pailhes

Tu es Francais Madking non? Il me semble t'avoir croiser chez les Gentleman Racer ☺
    En faite le plugin ne fonctionne pas quand tu fais un changement de pilote en course d'endurance.

18. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

19. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

Oui, tout à fait, je suis Admin chez les GR.
    Ok, faudra qu'on fasse des tests pour corriger ça avec Gérald (qui est aussi GR).
    Merci pour la précision, on va creuser.

20. Nicolas Pailhes

Ouf ma mémoire n'as pas flancher.
    Super merci à toi
    En tout cas c'est du super boulot