The NSX - Best Track Combo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jiisuki, Oct 11, 2014.

1. nascar2112

nascar2112 Registered

NSX and Miata at top gear test track right now! Figure 8 and time trial all in one!:) Server is called TheCasualSimRacer. Its up 24/7

2. Duvel

Duvel Registered

Transfagarasan has got to be right up there with a car like this.

3. Duvel

Duvel Registered

Don't suppose you know of a good hdr profile for targa that stops it looking like a cartoon do you? The rf1 version is so well done, i can't really get on well with the rf2 version so far :(

4. MystaMagoo

MystaMagoo Registered

Can't say I agree with you all.
    Very brief outing for sure but didn't seem all that good and the sound is not that great either :(

On the plus side there's a lot of things in the tuning menu :)

5. TypicalAnalytical

TypicalAnalytical Banned

6. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Lol ;)

I think you need a bit more time with the car, maybe?
    It's without doubt up there among the very best in rF2.
    Sure it's become a bit "hyped" but for once there's actually valid reasons for that hype.

7. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Even if it's one of the best car I drove in rF2 on handling side and weight transfer I still think it seems to have some lack in FFB department. E.g. driving on kerbs for example don't bring any feedback at all, like huge bump, nothing. Of course suspensions are different and possibly absorb all the kerbs relief, but it's look really too much IMHO. No other cars (I have a lot of other cars) erase bumps like the NSX. My BKG2 through Simvibe bring tons more information on my seat from bump and road texture, hopefully.

8. TypicalAnalytical

TypicalAnalytical Banned

I completely understand and respect this feedback but I just had to say that all I can think about when driving this car is how amazing the physics are and how incredible it is to drive, especially at Nords. I am literally laughing out loud in amazement in nearly every turn about how deep and rich and enjoyable this car is that I just have to chuckle at your reply not that it is inaccurate but possibly more at myself because I just never noticed any of that because I am so engulfed in the awesome.

9. MystaMagoo

MystaMagoo Registered

Hopely I will give it a decent run out today and reassess my view....................

Ok,better than my 1st impression,will try a different track also but the sound is pish

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
  10. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

I agree with you, I can't remove a big smile on my face when drifting and racing around with this car, it's amazing how fun it is. Just this feeling than something is too light with the FFB. As I said the BKG2 give tons of information from road texture than I usualy feel also on the wheel for other cars. In any case that don't remove the pleasure I feel with this great car! :)

11. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

I would also say that this car is perhaps a bit light ffb wise. But I suppose there's a good technical reason for that?

Either way I just crank up the multiplier and throw this baby around all day long. I simply can't get enough. :)