[REL] Nordschleife3 v3.00

Discussion in 'Locations' started by DJCruicky, Jul 22, 2014.

1. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Yes, you need to clear the private check box.

2. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

This issue is also on other cars? because seems to be a collision bug linked to the car.

3. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

with those issues, it`s allways worth, to double check this with an ORIGINAL ISI Car...

4. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

The BMW is prone to these issues. There are some errors in the collision point. You get that issue in all tracks. I have driven the track lots of hours with ISI cars no issues. The BMW, sometimes the URD EGT and some of the Apex Modding GTs have issues all are car related.

If you drive the BMW with 9cm ride height it is getting better, but you can still hit walls in the gravel etc.

5. mtbboy

mtbboy Registered

ok thx for clearin this up

6. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Finally got a chance to try this awesome track after a computer upgrade.

Wondering - there's such a lot of effort gone into the combined variants, would it make sense (and be permissible) to have one Layout for the GP Track only? Certainly the last published GP version from Mianiak would benefit from such an upgrade as been done here...

7. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I made that mention a long time ago, while it may be a possibility for the future there was no intention on "diminishing" the interest on Mianiak's GP layout work.

8. Diogogarcia88

Diogogarcia88 Registered

9. jkn87

jkn87 Registered

I wonder whether there are any updates since last version from february? or am i missing info?

10. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Would be really nice. Maybe the night lights around the gp track could be polished (more glowing/reflection) for this layout ;) :eek:

11. BazzaLB

BazzaLB Registered

I must admit, I hadn't tried this track since it was being maintained by pleclair.

I just tried out the latest version and it is miles ahead of anything else, especially Autumn. It looks positively amazing. However, I am finding that the Ferrari from Ferrari Callenge 2011 mod (awesome mod btw) has a flickering issue specific to this track (all layouts). The rear ends flicker white. Its just this car and this track. Other cars on this track are fine and the Ferrari is fine at other tracks.

Has anyone else noticed this or can give a clue as to what might be causing it? Its a fantastic combination. (Although Eve F2 at VLN layout is postively brilliant too).

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
  12. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

The longer the track, the worse the inherent flickering problems. Everything flickers in rF2 unless painstaking effort is made to prevent it. The car mod will need some work.

This track is the "torture test" for any car 3D graphics :)

13. T@X

T@X Registered

Hi DJCruicky, first lemme congratulate on this magnificent work of yours. It's really an outstanding track.
    Lemme then ask: are you planning to release this track on the Steam workshop ?
    Want some help doing it ?
    You need someone to upload and mantain/update it there because you don't have the game / time /ecc ?
    Please lemme know.
    Thanks

14. MapleHamwich

MapleHamwich Registered

It doesn't really matter what the modder says though, does it? You'll just upload it anyway.

15. T@X

T@X Registered

Nope. I will not. Still waiting other content there if someone want it removed.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

16. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

Where did he say that?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

17. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

Hi T@X,
    Thanks for your offer in putting this on Stream-Workshop. At this moment in time I would like to say no. When it does go on Steam workshop it will be done by us.
    Thank you for your nice words and understanding.

cheers
    DJC

18. Justy

Justy Registered

Hi DJC, does this mean the track is still being worked on? I had sort of assumed that what we have now, is the final version, it really is so good. However, if you are continuing work on this track, I would like to report that the league I am racing with held a 90min race here with the Howstons on the VLN layout, last week. It rained for the entire race and what we all noticed, was that the GP circuit section, was noticeably more slippery when wet, than the Nordschleife section. Not sure if this is intentional, or not and it's certainly not undriveable, but, I thought it might be worth mentioning if you are planning on updating this track, sometime in the future.

Cheers

19. T@X

T@X Registered

Hi DJCruicky.
    Thanks for your time in this reply.
    Decision is obviosly yours.
    I'm just curious, if you want to discuss it, why not ? Please help me understand why Steam workshop is so disregarded around here, even if it is just a new official rf2's feature located inside the home menu and it's so handy ?

Youre free to not reply obviosly. It is that i just want to understand, thanks.

Best regards

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

20. BazzaLB

BazzaLB Registered

Did you read the Workshop EULA? That probably has something to do with it.