Build 798 Tires

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jimcarrel, Jul 22, 2014.

1. speed1

speed1 Banned

The real Kids are those which destroy the mood of people without a serious reason and those who spread around negativ energy as Spaskis usually does as he shows of in this thread again, even without to tryed the sim by himself. Who is the kid. Cheers !

2. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

After so many posts you still havent understood that I am not confirming or denying changes. I am reluctant to believe tire model has changed until ISI confirms it considering it is not mentioned in the release notes. I JUST WOULDN'T CONSIDER IT SERIOUS. I BOUGHT A RACING SIM IN CONSTANT DEVELOPMENT TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE OFFICIALLY INFORMED ABOUT ANY CHANGE IN TIRE OR FFB MORE THAN ABOUT OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUES. However it is clear that you just don't accept others' opinions.

As I said I dont care if you enjoy especulating for thousands of posts. SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO SO. I THINK YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. YOU DON'T. THAT'S IT.

3. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

MMMmm, ok, thanks to give your approval, I like this tires discussion Jim started and I was sad to have to stop it.

BTW, do you guys tried the F1 kart at this new track...omg what's its name? errgg: short name "Eltsu". You have a big curve near the end and with this F1 Kart I'm able to slide and catch the slide really nicely here. I don't think I was able to do that at the same place with previous build, or I begin to be really good ;) Also, with F3 Eve I was able several time to drift and catch my slide very nicely. Pretty funny :)

4. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

I'm glad I have your approval mate, I was worried there for a moment that we'd have to end this interesting discussion. Thumbs up!
    Is your caps lock button stuck btw..? You might to get that looked at. :rolleyes:

Not surprisingly you haven't yet caught on to the nuances of this discussion, not even in the slightest.
    Maybe this is what frustrates you?

We're not talking about substantial changes in the tire model or force feedback itself. Should be clear after what, 80+ posts?

We're talking about subtle changes within the core of the sim, which might present itself as a slight change in "feel" when we drive.
    Maybe a small beginning to bigger changes to come in upcoming builds.
    Could be Real Road, suspension, who knows. A small piece of code altered somewhere, that didn't make it into the change log.

I don't know. This is why we're discussing it. People find it interesting, as do I.
    All that negativity is really a downer, man. Go with the flow and chill out a bit.

EDIT:
    I most certainly do respect others' opinions. What I don't respect is the need to fill up this quite interesting thread with misguided venom.

5. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

I haven't seen anybody here say the tire model was crap before. If they thought it was crap they wouldn't come here and all guys in this thread are regulars. This thread has become a strange misunderstanding.

6. speed1

speed1 Banned

The most important here is that those who are able to enjoy there life and the sim know what is real for them, and it for sure is not someone being frustrated that other enjoy life. Stay strong homies and ignore the BS.

7. Domi

Domi Registered

Sometimes I wonder why is so hard for some ISI dev to log in the forum and confirm/unconfirm if some change was made. Would literally take few seconds and we wouldn't see anymore these kind of useless discussions.

8. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Because it's not their job to be here and look for threads where questions are asked. This forum is for us, not for them. It makes communication easier and reporting bugs, but that's it. It wouldn't change anything whatever anyone from ISI would say, would it? If you feel it and it makes you feel more comfortable then what does it matter if anyone from ISI says there was a change or not? Would I like to hear what was changed? Sure. Do I demand it? No.

9. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

LOL why do people get so mad? Why is this discussion useless?

Just some sim racers chatting about stuff. What's the big deal?

I for one, hope ISI never replies to this thread Muwahahahaha :eek:

10. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

Tim is the middle man and since he has said before he isn't working I can only assume he's on holidays. Jeremy is active since Tims absence but he's not a physics guy. Useless discussion? Please.

11. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Exactly. As you say we could be just some seconds away from the truth.

12. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

[​IMG]

Sorry, couldn't resist... ;)

13. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Is it a picture of you hexagramme?

14. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Kindergarten time. :rolleyes:

Yes it is actually.
    I was younger then, sure, but still a strapping young man.

15. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Hi kid.

LOL

For what its worth I feel there is more grip, my braking points are latter and wheel doesnt rattle as much.

16. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Hi nikos!! how ya be? (now looky there, not one word with tire in it)

17. Domi

Domi Registered

Not using smiles doesn't mean that I am mad :) To be honest I don't care about this topic at all, I just find surprising that they have some active topic on their own forum with people wanting clarification of something, and they do nothing, when the effort needed for them to give an answer would be close to 0. But hey, it's not the first time, and won't be the last.

18. samuelw

samuelw Registered

There may be no answer. What is experienced may be an unintended consequence in a good way.
    SW

19. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

LOL Spaskis and hexagramme conversation of the best :D

It is really funny to see how the things in the forum escalate short after Tim is away.

(I mean not you guys. I have a similar situation with SLI and TrackIR_x64 but ISI don't want answer)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  20. coops

coops Banned