Where to go for multiclass racing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by realkman666, Jul 13, 2014.

1. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

Are there people here who love multi and participate in a series?
    I'm thinking maybe just an auto server with a 5 track rotation would be nice, say Méganes and Clios?

Post your thoughts and five tracks you'd like to see, or sumthin'.

2. cubbi

cubbi Registered

Rebellion LMP1 + EGT :p :D

But I think for a public server your concept is a good idea, it might increase the amount of people who race at the same time as everyone can drive in their favorite car

Edit: So some easy cars and tracks that everyone likes

3. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

I was thinking base content mostly so that everyone could participate.

How about Méganes and Clios at:
    Silverstone Short
    Croft
    Symmons Plain
    LRP
    Malaysia Short

14 lap races, 20 minute Qualy, auto rotation on the server, blue skies? ;P

4. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

I like it. Where do I sign up?

5. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

I do not have the knowledge or the social skills to do this, probably, but thank you for your interest, rat. :S

I'm used to not liking the same stuff as other people, but I just don't understand why you get 20 lobbies with two people behind passwords instead of cool stuff like this.

6. Squeeekmo

Squeeekmo Registered

Great Idea but add in all the GT cars (R35, C6, Camaro, 370z) and the Civic BTCC.

Ive found that the 370z and the Civic lap about the same around Limerock Park No chicanes...Ive been racing AI offline with these.

7. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

R35...
    If you could get 5 cars of each class in the race, I don't mind, but populating two classes might be difficult enough. ;)

8. Squeeekmo

Squeeekmo Registered

I see what you mean. Finding a server with ISI content that is populated is hard enough for anyone in an Australian timezone.

9. gneffio

gneffio Registered

Please, don't throw away one of the best feature that keep me on rF2 mostly then other sims, use realistic weather, there's a tool now that can read in real time the weather and put it into the server :) this is one of the best feature that don't get the right amount of attention by the users. I'm kind of sick of seeing 29°C everywhere and then hear about how bad is the static weather in iRacing or AC if we have the opportunity to use "dynamic" weather but don't use it ;)

Other then that rant :) I'm all up for a multiclass server with not that much powerful cars.

Ciao
    Ignazio

Tapatalked

10. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Multiclass racing is a hoot, we have hosted quite a few few single events using different cars.

its tricky to get it balanced though but also you can get good surprises, at Sebring we had 4 cars of which 1 was much faster on the straights and 1 was much faster in turns. good balanced fun without even planning for it.
    the other 2 where slower but used by faster drivers and visa versa. not even mandatory.

We might go back to that but its gonna take a while as we need to finish our championship first.

11. Sido Weijer

Sido Weijer Registered

Good to hear, I really like the GT cars so count me in for the Thursdays.

12. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

I share your pain. Weekends in the day seems like the best time for casual racers - and even then I've been runnning F3 (although really good fun and a great bunch of people)
    Perhaps we need to agree on ISI server content, get them to set up something we are interested in and call in a few more Aussies (and New Zealanders too)