[REL] F1 2013 Single Player v1.61 (DX 11 compatible, visors, rain update)

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Frenky, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

In final v1.32 with default setup car feels better, more stable. Thank you.

2. Uff

Uff Registered

Hi Frenky, may I ask a very litte thing? Is it possible for you to add the version to each new download, so that one does not risk to confuse old versions on his HDD with the new one? Something like F1_2013_Frank_132.rfmod or similar. If it's not possible because it would change the download links or other reasons no problem, it really is a very minor detail. :)

3. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Yeah, version number in the file name would be very welcome if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Carlo

Carlo Registered

CPM tires. 'nough said.

5. Frenky

Frenky Registered

I will include version numbers in the file name from the next update, no problem. For now, it cannot be changed anymore.

6. Uff

Uff Registered

THank you, much appreciated. :)

7. enique

enique Registered

Anyone enjoying F1 2013 Single Player v1.32 I invite to check out WeSimRace.com. We are putting together a league using a slightly modified version. Check out the my forum post here.

8. Frenky

Frenky Registered

Looks cool man!

9. Lgel

Lgel Registered

I am late to the party, I was reluctant to upgrade to the new version due to the number of setups I had made for previous version.
    Sompir's graphic are still top notch, and your physics are excellent. Standard setups are a good starting point, so you can have fun quickly.
    A great upgrade to one of the best, if not the best OW mod for RF2.

Thanks Frenky.

10. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

The only thing that could possibly improve this further would be some talented skinners putting out 4K for all cars.

And with the appropriate visor skins I could add the visor mods for all cars...

11. Rock

Rock Registered

Hello
    coming straight from the era of F1 challenge modding (so there's a lot of time), I decided to resume this activity. I chose this mod and RF2 to regain control. Believing this mod, mod an old forgotten owned by ISI (2013).
    It's been several months I'm working on. I reworked virtually all files in the mods. All have their own car physic, tires and completely revised behavior of cars. Wave changed. So there remains much the starting point but still images and others belonging to this mod. After 9 months of 4 hours per day working my work is almost finished and I realize that this mod is not a mod ISI forgotten but of a modder still active. So I must me not to release him without your consent or providing a modder knows who changed what remains of the original mod.
    Thank you to answer and see no wrong in my approach.
    Friendly Eden Rock

12. Frenky

Frenky Registered

Hello Eden Rock,

Thanks for your question. It may be my english, but I'm not 100% sure what you are asking.

Is your mod based on the 2012 ISI Marussia car and you took a look at the structure of my mod to make an F1 Single Player 2013 mod? If so, I have no problems that you publish that mod and state that it is based on ISI Marussia car. It would be nice, in that case, that you hint us to your mod when it is published.
    If you took my physics as a base and also edited them yourself, with the intention to publish the mod online, I first would like to know the changes you made to the physics. Not that my intention is to stop you from publishing, but to possibly implement (some of) the changes you made.

Looking forward to your answer!

13. Rock

Rock Registered

I would leave you in futur time a special link by Private Message. You are best able to assess.
    I'm never on Internet, my interest is off-line. So here is my lack of knowledge about what is allowed or not.
    I also have to ask permission to "ASR Formula" who encouraged me to get back to work, at who i have borrowed two wave and a parameter sheet that I have redesign and integrated with this mod.
    If there is a problem to share with the community my work, I shall be not sick ;-)
    A big thank you for your reply.
    (Translated with google trad)

14. Frenky

Frenky Registered

Thanks in advance, looking forward to your work!

15. Frenky

Frenky Registered

Guys, I'm working on an update that should improve some feel and will decrease the "snap-and-unrecoverable-oversteer-on-low-speed-corner-exit" problem :D.
    Fixes also the rear spring as well as a problem with the medium traction control setting (wasn't defined in the HDV file). Suspension and engine are more in line with FISI 1.6.

Stay tuned!

16. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Thank ya Much!

17. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Woohoo!!! Please share how you did it so the plenty of other cars that have the exact same issue can be tweaked.

18. Frenky

Frenky Registered

I started over with the suspension and wheels of the FISI v1.6 ;) . But kept my own aero and TBC/TGM files (tire behaviour). Furthermore, v1.33 uses the same steering configuration as the FISI, that can be changed in the Tuning screen. So no magic, but keeping the good things of this mod with some good things of the FISI.

19. Frenky

Frenky Registered

Okay guys, v1.33 can now be downloaded from post 1. No trackpack changes are made.

DONE v1.33
    * Fix Medium TC and ABS setting !DONE!
    * Fix rear spring !DONE!
    * Suspension and wheels nearly identical to FISI 2012 v1.6 !DONE!
    * Tweaked engine settings (3% lower combustion heat, power lines more towards FISI 2012 v1.6) !DONE!
    * Tweaked fuel tank settings (positioning, force distribution) !DONE!
    * Small adjustments to the force distribution of the driveline !DONE!
    * Changed step size / degrees of front wing (doesn't change physics) !DONE!

Please let me know what you think. As a keyboard player, I feel that this version is more controllable on the gas and when over-driving the car. Does that work for you too?

20. Hazi

Hazi Registered

THX - dl but no time till easter bunny arrives......