[REL] SpecMiata 1.00

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by PlickBadger, Jun 17, 2014.

1. DaniloJF

DaniloJF Registered

MAZDA MX5!!!! (read with japanese accent :p )

Thank you very much PB, was waiting a long time for this type of car.

2. speed1

speed1 Banned

I harbor no resentment against anyone but really wonder who are the children here and the real ridiculous acting persons are.

You no need to call names to make it clear who is meant at all, it is clearly and this is currently more ridiculous to denote actual real car professionals as childrens, actually want to help.

I thought this man seems to loves the car apparently, let's help him, show him a miata forum, participate but such a ridiculous response I would have never expected from anyone, just because showing real intrest.

You never stop learning, I do not even but who sees everything only negative will learn nothing.

And in respect of persons who want to position thereself in a better light by saying yes but really have no idea should stay out as well.

Apologize again for inconvenience I may have prepare. ;)

3. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

I am guessing a lot of this is language barrier and loss of interwebz translation. Lets all make nice : )

4. PlickBadger

PlickBadger Registered

Beating a dead horse translates in every language. Posting a link to a miata forum, as if I've never been to one or have any clue about the car I actually own, is just plain insulting. I have no time for that type of feedback. Is there a permanent ignore option on this forum?

5. Valter Cardoso

Valter Cardoso Registered

1- Click name
    2- Click View profile
    3- Add to ignore list

6. PlickBadger

PlickBadger Registered

perfect, thanks!

7. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

Yup. Have to agree with you on that. Didn't see that post

8. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

The mod maker has stated he doesn't wish to hear feedback, and has replied specifically to you about that. :) He has also stated he made it for himself. I think if you continue you will drive him away, so please try to refrain from further postings.

9. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

So...

The "yes people" (who might not have specific irl experience with this car ) and just appreciate the incredible work of the modder should stay silent and keep out of this thread too?
    Please tell me I just struck the infamous language barrier and I completely misunderstood what you wrote..?

10. speed1

speed1 Banned

I suppose you feel in the right and I'd really like to say what but yes I will take your advice to heart it is not worth it, but some human hopefully the whole pursued and understand my language will understand it and if not, I have had bad luck.

Thank you for the special experience again, rf2 is deleted from the hard disk and is forgotten.

Not worth it anymore, you will anyway understand what you want, as it is the case all the time, but not just you.

11. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Right or wrong has nothing to do with it. It's about respect. The person who started this thread, who started this conversation, has a specific way he wants to be conversed with.

You need to have the respect for another human being, to interact with him how he has requested those joining his conversation to converse. At some level, it is the same as the whole forum, if people cannot converse here how it is expected of them, then their participation would not be welcomed.

If you cannot do that, don't join in those conversations where people ask that of you. That's all you're being asked. It's really not hard. Why you continue to do it, ignoring his requests, etc, says more about your own lack of respect than me or anyone else.

12. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Instead of just bettering your English skills and make yourself understandable (we want that, we want to hear your opinion of course) you do that.
    Every time you do just that. Dismiss everything and play a victim. I really don't get it.

I don't understand "what I want"... I just struggle to understand whatever sense I can pull out of your sentences.
    I really want to hear you out, but man it's just tough. Especially when you turn defensive and just dismiss everyone who misunderstands you etc.

But hey, well, what ever.
    Delete and forget a sim because the forum rubs you the wrong way. Yeah... Wait, what?

13. Valter Cardoso

Forget this talk please.....nothing usefull in there. Quit it.

Enjoy the mod instead......im enjoying :)

PS- F%&# tired of continuous offtopic about things which dont help in nothing. Please open a "Fight" sub fórum where people can go there and express freely.....

14. BlkJello

BlkJello Registered

Stop feeding the beast. :(

15. BlkJello

BlkJello Registered

Thanks for the Mod. Its a great addition. My son and i ran this mod last night and had a blast!! Running again tonight ..Yeehaww!! Thank you PlickBadger

16. PlickBadger

PlickBadger Registered

Thanks, cool video!

17. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Sorry guys, I apologize for OT'ing.

Let me just say I had one hell of a cool race in this car, offline, 25 AI on Loch Drummond short layout.

This mod is a must! Seldom have I had so much fun in this sim. Wow. Just wow. Great job on making this car, thank you so much! :) :)

Sendt fra min LG-E400 med Tapatalk2

18. Valter Cardoso

This is the perfect example that we dont need 2Gb mods with 10 diferent cars to have some fun.
    Mod is perfect? Probably not. But it gives me a freaking smile racing in it.
    To be honest. Ive made my first offline race in years today with this car.

19. emha76

emha76 Registered

20. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Thank you for sharing this mod + the supercharged version. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk