Default UI – SimRacing-su 1.0

Discussion in 'User Interface and HUD Modding' started by Aslambek, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Aslambek

Aslambek Registered

Default UI - SimRacing-su : based on the standard user interface (1280-960px), using the logo of Russian Open SimRacing League.
    Changes concerning the rFactor2, gave it a more modern look.

If you find this work useful and would like to support my efforts on the further development of the project, you can always make a donation through PayPal ( aslambek.ru@mail.ru ).

Please leave your comments, error messages, and tips for improvement in the forum thread.

Installation order
    1. Downloaded Default UI SimRacing-su place it in the folder rFactor2 / Packages
    2. Run manage mods in the list, find the previously placed file , select and click install
    3. To run the game rFactor2, go to customize - user interface and choose set Default UI SimRacing-su

Default UI – SimRacing-su

View attachment 13212 View attachment 13213 View attachment 13214 View attachment 13215 View attachment 13216 View attachment 13217

2. ViSo

ViSo Registered

Nice work!

Just one thing, the rounded corners for ''race settings'' and "'race'' buttons (first screenshot), are stretched.

3. Aslambek

Aslambek Registered

Confuses you what the buttons are different ?!
    I just had planned in this form....

Will soon make a version of the HD - look solid will be interesting.

4. ViSo

ViSo Registered

first screenshot, single player menu. there are 3 buttons on top, with perfect rounded corners, and 2 buttons in bottom "race setting" and "race", that have the rounded corners stretched.

Enviado desde mi Note 3 con tapatalk

5. whitmore

whitmore Registered

Great work. Can see me using this UI permanently. One improvement I would suggest is

the selected replay file to delete or rename needs brighter colour so the chosen file can be seen more easily.

Same for choosing a setup in the garage.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014