F1rsh2014

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by fujitsu1, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

White car here too. But DAMN it feels awesome to drive these cars!! So much power. :cool:

2. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

I'd love to have a decent Red Bull Ring / Austria - I'll be there in two weeks for the actual race.

But damn, sorry to say, these tracks look rushed.

3. fujitsu1

fujitsu1 Registered

Have you tried our tracks? rF2 works diferent depending of the track reflections, shaders, etc.
    The screenshots are from my pc, everything in full and 1920x1080. FXAA ticked, HDR no ticked. And usually, my config is 5916x1080 and ET full.
    Evga Gtx 780 Acx SC 3Gb, i5 2500k 4.0Ghz and 16Gb Ram 1600Mhz
    Try other graphic configs.

4. fujitsu1

fujitsu1 Registered

Next week, well have the RBR track linked, only waiting for the DRS zones and small changes make in there. This is a Spielber track remodelation.

5. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Maybe it's the screenshots or time of day, but the track appears as if I had no shadows.

If someone needs details, let me know which kind, I'll be there for three days with the camera.

6. pay2021

pay2021 Registered

Thanks!, i try later, now i cant, but if you setup your cars materials wihtout HDR on maybe dont work on all tracks, maybe can be a conflict betwen car material and some track material that override it, happen me sometimes.

7. fujitsu1

fujitsu1 Registered

You are right. When i did them, i forgot the shadows and didnt remember after upload them.
    If you take some details with your cam and are so kind to show us, we could make some changes in the track.
    Thanks.

In our tracks, i have HDR ticked and everything works fine. Ill have a look in other tracks with different graphic configs as soon as i can.
    Thanks.

8. Henry Kelsall

Henry Kelsall Registered

I can only get it to work on your Canada :(

9. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

This.

10. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Sorry but... This is goppingly awful... I haven't driven it, because the visuals and sounds took away all the oxygen, putting out any sort of fiery desire to give it a spin... Wow... Had to turn off HDR just to get anything other than totally overexposed colours and reflections and then I could just stab my eyes out and run rFactor 1 instead...
    Sounds... They sound like the Formula Renault 3.5 V6, all too high pitched due to the extra RPMs these engines are taking compared to the normal RPMs these sounds are intented to be used within (FR 3.5 V6 engine speeds) and then with the addition of a sort of hiss... No... Just... No.

All I'll ever need this season? I think not... maybe in V 100.0?!

Thanks but no thanks :)

11. fujitsu1

fujitsu1 Registered

?
    Maybe this is not for you. Not everybody likes everything. But if you are not able to adjust your graphics…
    No one in our league have problems like that so its a config problem of your pc.
    I have all in full and FXAA and HDR ticked. 5918x1080.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
  12. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Right, so all the rest of the guys talking about white cars... Have a problem with their PC's???

Sorry but if you go out with a claim like this "All you need this season" then you have to deliver... This fails.

13. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

People of course don't all have problems with their PC's. Very silly to claim that.
    It's a mod issue no doubt. Never had this white car issue before with any other mod.

So if it's only possible to see the cars properly on those subpar tracks, this is a no-go I'm afraid.

14. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

It sure is.

15. McLeo

McLeo Registered

16. fujitsu1

fujitsu1 Registered

But you all guys tell me something: if you dont say anything more than you have white cars and no info at all and im not the modder and no one i know have this issue, what can i say?
    Im not saying that your pcs are wrong, but there is any configuration that makes you have the white cars. Maybe its about the textures but im not the mod maker, and if you dont give info about your pc and configuration, i cant compare them with mine.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
  17. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Registered

Hey Fujitsu1

I have the white car issue, never any prob with anything else on rfactor 2 gfx wise. I have all settings maxed out, my pc is 4770k, 2 x gtx 780 in sli and 16gb ram.

Cheers F1A

18. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

You have a point. I for one am very, very interested in getting this mod to work, so I'll just post my various settings here:
    View attachment 13123
    View attachment 13124

NVidia Inspector rF2 profile is default (I really have no clue how to use this software!) and you can see my PC specs if you view the "about me" section on my profile.

19. yusupov

yusupov Registered

is this a mod that should be installed to a fresh copy of rf2?

20. yusupov

yusupov Registered

(realized how dumb that question was after i posted it; sorry ive been modding gsc & rF lately)

this is fantastic fun! i am having the whiteout issue as well though. using HDR, havent tried without.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.