Build 660 Released

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcG

MarcG Registered

will you shut up please! such a drama queen over something you know NOTHING about. :rolleyes:

2. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

I wish I was an expert :-(

3. Minibull

Minibull Member

:)

4. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Lets talk after next release. Ok ? We'll see who was right or wrong.

enviado mediante tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2014
  5. delapecs

delapecs Registered

Spaskis, tómatelo con más calma hombre :)

Keep calm and drive fast !

6. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Sorry but this is not about good intentions. I do not doubt about ISI's good will. That's clear. It is their not listening to people what is not acceptable. Their build stability testing has been proven to be awful. That's a FACT. Many people have protected about some days to be insufficient for a good testing. They are putting barriers for normal people to download unstables which are poorly announced in many cases. As a result of this, insufficiently tested builds are released. Thats what I am complaining about. Not about their good will. You dont need to be am expert to realize about this.

7. MarcG

MarcG Registered

talk about what? another stable release with very few bugs? ok then lets :rolleyes:

there was ONE unstable build that maybe could've been held a little longer, but with all the others its been just fine. If you're so sure in yourself then why dont you apply for a job at ISI Towers so you can show them how it's done :rolleyes:

Again for the millionth time, ISI do things THEIR way and no amount of whinging from you or anyone else is gonna change that, you're making yourself look a complete fool by banging on about it in the way that you are...constructive criticism is one thing, throwing your toys out the pram like a spoilt brat is another!

8. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Come on fellows this it's not worth to be upset. Better we do some races.
    If you have time we can fight on track :D
    I'm right now ready for this :D

9. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

I'll never understand why people consistently come to this forum to say how terrible rF2 is. Time to get a life and move on to something else. It's probably better for ones blood pressure anyways.

10. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

stop stop. spaskis is a good guy :) let's race ;)

11. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I have always offered several alternatives of how I think things should be done and which are the errors being committed. That's CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

These ideas have been disregarded many times...

There is no check list of things to be tested before considering sthing stable. Rejoin bug is the biggest proof for that.

There is no official bug list (i know there is a section for this but it is not a bug list as I understand: prioritized, officially recognised as a bug and up to date) or at least it is not public and cannot be reviewed by users to see if they should report a new bug or comment an existing one.

Wish list section would need also some feedback from ISIs side and a list of granted wishes. Sometines it seems to be talking to a wall to create a forum there.

There is not sufficient massive testing before going stable. Bugs are typically appearing in stable builds only days after the release, which proves a massive testing is much more intensive and necessary.
    Apart from these, I have reported quite some bugs from my side.

So before speaking for speaking and only getting the critic part of the messages try to understand which is my point: the way things are being done needs to be changed. Some of us are tired of so much improvisation.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2014
  12. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Ignore list people... it is a wonderful thing :D

13. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Kinda agree with Spakisis though. especially the MP issues that have not been fixed and users having to 2ndguess whats going on.
    we finally got enough drivers to host a championship and 2 races in we are losing people already because they can't join and we don't know why. connection losses, passwords not working for individuals, grey join button, etc.

The fact that someone or sometwo are not happy and post about should be the same incentive for ISI as when people post that they think its awesome. if we only get high-five-posts then how will issues resolve?
    So claiming he's a troll simply because he is passionate about rf2 and wants things to move forward....adding to ignore list....very childish.

And agree on wishlist forum, why even have one lol. its just peeps adding stuff they want which will never see the light of day. or perhaps its a wishlist forum for modders?

And I too am somewhat fearful of the new update coming, 64bit, major Core changes. Not looking forward to dealing with that as an admin. getting a bit tedious tbh.
    But then again, it might be frigging epic as well so lets wait. all will be well with a bit of luck :)

14. freew67

freew67 Registered

Ban list would be better. :)

15. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

100% agree!

16. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Why Mr Censor? You have the decision to put me in your ignore list which I will never use. If you just don't want to read someone you don't do it. Nobody is forcing you. Why are you afraid of me posting in this forum?

17. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Yep, you would be added immediatley

18. MystaMagoo

MystaMagoo Registered

rF2 is bugged,we all know this.
    Arguing about what may,may not be fixed and what new bugs will be introduced is irrelevant.

We will know once next version is realeased and we all go at it.
    Also a known fact is that some will suffer the bugs while some won't.

I for one think rF2 is RC material,surely not a beta anymore but not quite a Gold release yet.
    There should be enough content for now to keep people entertained which implies the next release or two should be aimed at bug fixing.
    rF2 is still evolving and once classed as 'Gold' it should be an awesome piece of kit............

64bit is a step in the right direction but I think should of been from the start,64bittery has been around a long time now.

19. freew67

freew67 Registered

Afraid of what? Hearing what you are complaining about this time? No need to ignore you, you are doing a good job digging your own grave.

20. Woodee

Woodee Registered

No, not childish.... I just merely can't deal with those that wish to bash for the sake of bashing, a constant "can't do" attitude and an inability to constructively criticise. It gets very boring, very quickly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.