help with the karts pls

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by perplex, Apr 7, 2014.

1. perplex

perplex Registered

hello.
    im using a t500rs and having some issues with the new kart mod. the steering is by default to fast for me, so i have to increase the steering wheel range in settings to 220.
    this results in to much delayed steering so i wanted to make it faster by garage with steering ratio medium. the problem is now that when i enter the track i get heavy vibrations on my wheel.
    see video.

[​IMG]

controller.ini file is untouched except steering torque minimum is set to 0.03000.

the same behaviour i can reproduce with higher ffb multiplier than 0.7. i was wondering about that because i 've read much comments from ppl racing with the same wheel as me and using 1.0 multi.

2. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

In your windows/thrustmaster profiler turn down overall forces to 60%

3. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

in rf2 try the FFB smoothing option. increase it and see if the rattling go's away or decrease acceptably.

also are you from Australia.

4. Hectari

Hectari Registered

^Lol

and a tip for future reference...

[​IMG]

Upsidedown photos and vertical videos:

[​IMG]

5. Murtaya

Murtaya Registered

Completely unrelated to the rattling but I see you have exaggerated yaw set to the default of 25. I use 0, you should try it. There are also other things I have set quite differently in my controller window not that I have the t500. Do you have the pedal overlay plugin. Is it clipping like crazy when it rattles?