Buy rfactor 2 without paypal/credit card

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brujo, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Brujo

Brujo Registered

As the title says, i dont have paypal nor credit card and i want to know if it is possible to buy the game via bank transfer or any other option.

2. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

You are asking about bank transfer, if you have a bank account, it is likely you could get a debit card, or associate your account with paypal so that you can use paypal. If you are planning on taking money to the bank to do a transfer, perhaps you could talk a friend or relative into allowing you to use their card after you pay them the cash.

3. cubbi

cubbi Registered

Or depending on where you live you can also get a prepaid credit card - works like a bank account and can be used to pay US companies (Edit: they are usually free and fees are small if you don't use it often, e.g. 1€/transaction)

Also just getting PayPal with a bank account likely isn't enough as a credit card will often still be required when ordering in the US

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
  4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

They are good as you can put only the amount for a purchase then throw away.

PrePaid Master Card works the same as a Master Card.

You use the same tab in payments as Master Card, input card number and security code.

They have a small handling fee when purchasing and another few % if you need currency exchange..... ( make sure you allow for that before you put amount on card )

Handy if you don't like Bank or Credit details online.

5. Brujo

Brujo Registered

Can i associate my bank account to paypal and then buy it then? If not i will see the prepaid card option.

6. PMC

PMC Registered

Just get a debit card for your account and you just use it like a credit card :) It only uses the money in your account.

EDIT: I mean bank account to make it clear

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  7. petibonome

petibonome Registered

You can ask a friend to use his credit card or paypal and give him the cash

8. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Should be possible yes, I do it. but then again, I set up my paypal account years ago and I hear they gone retard-mode in some areas so not sure how easy it is today.

But having one comes in handy, only add money to it when you actually want to pay stuff, ignore it when you don't.

9. Brujo

Brujo Registered

The thing is that i associated a bank account to paypal but when i click on purchase when launching rf2 and i log in with paypal, it says i need a credit card.

10. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Back in the days it took some searching as well before I found out how to do it. just googled it and there are plenty of how-to's on creating PP without CC.
    Just make sure the how-to is recent, some are from back in 2006.

one I just gotta share, no idea if its legit but I love the voiceover :)

11. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Pre-paid Master Card requires no ID, bank account or Paypal. ......it is like using a throw away phone to protect your ID.

Which means you pretty well " spam free " for a mailing or telephone listings, etc. ( companies use paypal listings have those hacked on a daily basis these days )

With these cards you can registered Steam ie: pCARS , rFactor2 or others as any name you like, I use Durge Driven for all.

12. Micki

Micki Registered

My last steam games i paid with paysavecard.
    May be ISI add this pay system in the future :)

13. Brujo

Brujo Registered

If someone gives me a coupon code and i use it, it gives me a discount ofull game?f the price or the