REPLACED Build 590 Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

as soon as I get over spending every night for the last 2 weeks adding night lights to a track that no longer work

2. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

I went the update route and I'm perplexed to say the least. Graphics are gorgeous, but, I haven't had stuttering like this in ages. I have turned graphics way down and still endure stuttering. Can't really call it stuttering, it's more like pauses. Sound and graphics.

As posted others, frame rate is up, I will try a new install and see if it helps. After reading other posts, I'm not optimistic. I may go back to flight-simming for a while ( but the graphics are grand indeed). Yes, I did clear shaders and cbash files.

3. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

is the stuttering the same with replays switched completely off ?

4. lamo

lamo Registered

Hi,

I was having same issues, and disabeling V-Sync (had software V-Sync enabled) did the trick.

5. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Registered

Anyone know how to get tire/off road smoke back? It's acting very strange with new build and car. I get zero of it in any other view than cockpit and not during replays. I see there's a few others having the same issue.

6. Navigator

Navigator Registered

7. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

I uninstalled my updated install (and deleted old folders) and reinstalled with the lite version. Kept my old folder with content.
    Still had harsh stuttering.
    As suggested I checked for V-Synch and it was off.
    Turned off record replays.... I'm back in business as far as driving, but when replaying (while still at track) I still have the same stutters.

8. Luc Devin

Luc Devin Registered

AMD before I put the synchronization SOFWARE and 60 FPS in triple screen, today I have selected synchronization VIDEO.
    So do the test to see if your FPS goes up.

9. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Lucky06, with Nvidia I get better with synch off, I went back to newest drivers and they are working perfect with rF2, at 1360X768 with 15 AI I get 110 -115 fps at mid-ohio.
    I'm totally pleased now. It's running better now than it ever has.

@Navigator, I have no problems now! Wish I could help you.

10. whitmore

whitmore Registered

Show room not working for me in this build

11. bwana

bwana Registered

Working fine for me Whitmore

12. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

But that point doesnt hold water when multiplayer hasnt been fixed :D So they broke some stuff in an attempt to fix it. Resulting in even worse build. Its so hopeless sometimes. How Can they feel its ok to release a build Well aware that these things are gone? They were reported in unstable thread. I hope they react quickly with a fix at least.

13. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I dont know mate I dont code the game, but ISI felt happy that Multiplayer was fixed and/or better than 494 and again that's better now than no new build at all is'nt it? again imagine no new build for another 2-3 weeks.....as it stands people are able to get online (as I just have this second) so it is working to a degree whereas with 494 it weas barely working at all unless you used the workaround. Again **** happens when coding games, it's not a simple task as some may think and these scenarios pop up and yes it's frustrating as hell....but we have to live with it. All you can do is post exactly what's happening in the bug forum in the hope the bug is tracked down some more, do your bit to help ISI.

14. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

Do your bit to help isi? Have i missed something when i bought this game? :D

Isi really must have the Best customers ever :rolleyes:

15. Christian Wolter

Christian Wolter Registered

The Windows Firewall is off, so no Firewall Rules for different executables are required. I have a Firewall Rule on my Router...

16. MarcG

MarcG Registered

every game you own has bugs, if you would like them fixed then notify that software company and maybe they will fix them, this is no different from any other game!

17. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

But... They didnt fix the reported bugs thats the thing :rolleyes:

18. Christian Wolter

Christian Wolter Registered

Hi, i solved the Issue with my dedicated Server: I have a Rule on my Router thats open the following Ports:

that worked for me to build382. With Build 494 and 590 the Join Button a greyed out. I Change the Rule and add this Port today:

So that works! I have no idea why this works before Build 496...hope it helps

19. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Well I can get online when I couldn't on 494, others have got online just fine with this build so yeah not 100% fixed but better than 494.

20. G.Bird

G.Bird Registered

This sim needs some serious optimization under the hood bad stuttering fps is all over the place very long loading times, system resources are through the roof.
    Its fast becoming unplayable and a pain in the arse to fire up and get a enjoyable experience from it.
    Take mills metro in build 382 23 Honda's 60 ish fps around 1.4 gig graphics ram 2.3 system ram
    The last two builds same settings as above with the same amount of cars 30ish fps dipping in to the 15 2gig graphics ram 4.10 gig system stuttering all over the place.
    Only way to get it to run even half decent I have to drop the cars down to 10!!! something is very wrong if you ask me.