REPLACED rF2 Build 494 Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Feb 26, 2014.

1. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

PROBLEM SOLVED......

I rolled computer back to build 382.........all fixed and working welll....will wait till ISI........solves all its bugs

PS........go and get your MOD ID...and write it down......you will need it later

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Ok, let's hope someone else is ok with answering questions so there's enough information to know what the issue is.

3. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

Also , while you are here Tim...I paid for a life time licience, and have noticed, ......it will expire in june 2014.....is that correct or is that an error, I have reciept email from ISI to confirm life time licience\

cheers
    INTEL

4. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I'll try to check tomorrow, please email me timw@imagespaceinc.com - you can just forward me the receipt if you want.

5. Andy Bonar

Andy Bonar Registered

Ok thanks for the explanation :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. jonrarit

jonrarit Registered

Yup my i3 system with a HD6850 is pulling about 10-15fps higher. I run triple screen but NOT multiview. This build allows me to EITHER run HDR on or, as I prefer, leave HDR off and turn up the graphics details a little (mainly from medium to high) and still get about 60FPS on average which is my target.

jr

7. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

To me it's awesome. I wanted a stable build, and didn't feel like testing an unstable one, so it fitted me just fine.
    I've not encountered any new bugs with 494, so I'm just peachy. :)

8. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

Yes, right it don't allow me to use my reg details.

9. MystaMagoo

MystaMagoo Registered

Tim,do you know if there's going to be a filter for passworded servers?
    Filters have gone in this build,hoping it's because they are adding this filter..............

10. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

Does "shadow draw" fix from this update applies only for replays or is it in real time racing too?

11. SnijdersB

SnijdersB Registered

Is there any idea when this will be fixed for us... still having ctd 99.9% of the time, would roll back to B382 if I didn´t have a league race tomorow evening... a fix today would be greatly appreciated!

12. SmellySkidmark

SmellySkidmark Registered

Rollback was easy, goto your file explorer, then to where your RF2 is installed, use the uninstall, then just reinstall the old build, and it's all there, no need to reinstall anything else all mods are ready to go.
    Then just wait for this to be fixed.

SS

13. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

To be clear about mod names with spaces. It is the filename that can't contain a space. Also, those that are having vmod problems. Are you rebuilding vmods with the same name and version number (1.0) over and over? If so, this isn't really the proper way to use the system. You should be incrementing the version number on each vmod. I use the date on my vmods like this YY.MMDDV. So 14.0228 and if I release another one on the same day I do 14.02281. This helps with remembering what version number I used last.

14. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Game crashes when trying to change car model/modifications or skin in multiplayer. Maybe it has something to do with the new feauture that allows us to change car in sever without leaving? Just guessing...

15. SnijdersB

SnijdersB Registered

Yeah I know how to rollback thats not the problem... problem is league allready changed to 494 build so me being on 382 build doesn´t really help me make the league race... thanks anyway!

16. mart280

mart280 Registered

I have also posted this in technical, I've read through the 18 pages of this thread but cant find anyone else with this problem
    View attachment 11779

That is what my graphics are like with HDR enabled and automation selected, other profiles are the same, I use 3 ATI 5850 cards, I know they are old but HDR worked before the 494 update, I've tried re-installing card drivers but same results, graphics are ok with HDR off.

17. Backdraft26

Backdraft26 Registered

I try to understand, the problem will be solved? this is a problem of matchmaker and not build?

18. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

Are you using crossfire?

19. mart280

mart280 Registered

Yes Tri Fire

20. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

Try disabling it. Looks like there is something wrong with crossfire in this build, don't know any further detail about, but should work for now.

Thanks.