Apex Modding GT3 - 2012 (v1.09 )

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by yoss, Jan 25, 2014.

1. argo0

argo0 Registered

Getting better and better. Thanks so much for all your efforts. Enjoying the hell out of it.

2. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Thanks! This setup would seem to be more similar to the default set-ups that come with the other cars. Not saying which is better because everyone has their preferences, but for consistency and thinking about the mod as an overall package, this would be a more appropriate base set-up for the Z4 in my opinion.

Still not sure that the Z4 has 100% appropriate weight or grip at the rear, but this set-up is vastly more driveable, so don't hesitate to try it if you are also experiencing oversteer and a light rear end in the Z4.

3. Coanda

Coanda Registered

Are there any mirror uploads of this? the link on the OP is extremely slow..

4. marmagas

marmagas Registered

With the above setup and moving the brakes forward(was 57\43)like 60\40 I can feel the back end under braking more planted,yet more setup fiddling must occur!!!

5. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Thanks for the update and hard work. Only tested Porsche but it's very enjoyable. I've got 2 questions tho.

In the former versions when i set up a race against ai i choose amgt3 to got all the cars from apex mod to join my race. When i did this yesterday the ferrari's didn't come to track. The Porsche was my car of choise at that moment and i only tested on 1 track. Work around is check all cars individual but i liked the way it was before.

Release notes say the heat haze for the merc can be put off in the tuning section and thats great but this only works when you drive the merc yourself? When they are only driven by ai we still have got the heat haze bubble. Only way i see to get rid of this is by editing the player json. Am i missing something? If not i would like to see the heat haze in next build for merc tuned down a notch.

Only trying to give feedback no critizism ment. I loved the mod and still do big time.

6. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

As a (new) subscribed steam user, do I have to deinstall the old version?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9301I mit Tapatalk

7. Eddy

Eddy Registered

I don't know you have to but all i can say that i did. If you don't you will get both mod builds and i dunno which version ai will take if you set up a offline race so it seemed the way to go for me.

8. yoss

yoss Registered

steam link is updated with the 0.935 , if you have subscribe to 0.930 the 0.935 autodownlaod and install ,but 0.930 need to be uninstall manually

9. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Hi yoss. I subscribed and got the actual version. I didn't install the old version so far. Ingame just v.935 is there. Tested the bmw and i have to say it drives like I would expect this car should drive. I've never driven a real bmw gt car but all I can say is that (my) bmw is as tail happy during hard braking (in corners) as the isi cobra is when pushing the gas pedal down.

10. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Hey guys! In the Steam Workshop if we search for GT3 your mod does not appear. So I suggest either rename it to AM GT3 (with a space there), or Apex Modding GT3, or add a GT3 tag in it if Steam gives you this option.

11. Ozzy

Ozzy Registered

Hmm, not for me. The autoupdate worked absolutely flawless.
    Because of the file compare function it only downloaded around 7 MB and also completely uninstalled and deleted the old 0.930 version. No manual steps necessary.

:confused:

EDIT: Maybe for others the old version could not be uninstalled because it was used by a mod? If yes, then we have a huge flaw in this system...

12. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Strange. Auto update downloaded the whole mod again and not only 7 mb. Is there something to change in rfactor or steam to activate the file compare function? Cheers

13. Associat0r

Associat0r Registered

Agreed. Something needs to be done to make this great mod searchable.

14. Ozzy

Ozzy Registered

Not that I know of.

15. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Thanks for reply. That's curious. Maybe it's because I didn't downloaded the version before via steam. I just copied it from my non steam package file....

16. Coanda

Coanda Registered

any chance someone could provide a faster mirror? after 9 hours of downloading from an extremely slow source it failed :(

17. yoss

yoss Registered

18. Coanda

Coanda Registered

excellent yoss, very much appreciated!

19. Walker8

Walker8 Registered

The Mercedes still has the hood bug when in cockpit view.

20. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Yep. Can confirm it.