Honestly question, honestly answer pleased !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by speed1, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speed1

speed1 Banned

Thank you man, i just asking myself where all the mates are when i'm getting under the tires which often happens to me while i'm trying to contribute to our love. Alone in the dark, i feel a bit like a hero without a graduation for, kind of self called but feels good anyway not to sell your personality for some fake respect, me usually goes through the wall first with my hed :)

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

If you were annoying your posts would be getting reported. They aren't.

Sent using Tapatalk - excuse the short post, etc

3. speed1

speed1 Banned

Thank you for the statement, even i would like to know if it is also your opinion. Yes it is anway a sign and may argues against any extremes but not everybody would report someone annoying, there is a much simpler and much smarter way with the ignore option without to be the one pointing the finger on anybody :)

Also important for me is not to damage or harm anything in relation to developers. That's something i won't happens as i won't it happens with anybody. I know a job isn't much or often about love and even when it started with love, it could be well destroyed by all the negative aspects over the time. It is than very simple to annoy the bored ones doing meanwhile just a job, and i won't be the one annoying people when i'm actually well intended just because of bad gramma or language barrier. That don't means anybody seem to be bored to me but me was often in my daily job :)

May it looks odd for you guys but i haven't anybody around me who could tell me if i'm doing right or wrong and if the intended meaning is understandable. So i need to ask the public where i'm posting around if i'm doing wrong anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
  4. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Not only your presence.

5. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

6. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

ahahah you have no idea how much i´m laughing right now

7. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

lol, the favorite I learned at school back in the days:

Rubber/Eraser
    Condom/Rubber

don't know which of those is british-english, and which is american-english :p

8. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Not sure I understood the OP too well, but if you love racing then don't ever stop.

9. speed1

speed1 Banned

I'll do for sure but don't know if i could explain well the issue but ok and thx to all.

What is it, i like to lough as well ? Perhaps i could learn from you.

10. hoover

hoover Registered

I see you're from Germany, so if you're looking for casual & cozy racing environment check out our simracers revival league:

http://www.zitterpalme.de/forum/index.php?page=Index

We're also still running rf1 events during the next year, so something should be in the bag for everybody (no AC yet, hehe ;))

Cheers, Uwe

EDIT: International members welcome, English spoken ;)

11. speed1

speed1 Banned

rf1 i haven't in use but i'll meet you guys, thank you man. And about the communication issue i think i go by Denstjiro's advise. ;)

12. Murtaya

Murtaya Registered

American English is where you take a delicious word like "pavement" its roots embedded within the latin that gave the basis for most modern european language, and you simplify it. The side where you walk. It lacks eloquence but is *yeehaw* so much more accessible, sure as shooting it's gotten more popular than English. :)

Fanny would be my favourite misunderstood word; albeit slang.

Be proud that you speak more than one language speed1, most do not (me included)!

13. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Good example the Sidewalk. A few years ago I started to get into American Football, took me about a year (game per week or so) to understand the complexity of the rules and whatnot and as per usual the games got better the more I understood.
    But what struck me was how easy it was to learn all the different terms because they are indeed what-they-are. It helped allot figuring out what the * was going on hehe. Before the million different terms used just added to the confusion but as soon is I understood they where exactly what they where....

British English is much more difficult in that respect. also because there is a different bloody accent in every other street throughout the whole nation. They do have loads more funny swear words though :)

14. speed1

speed1 Banned

I'll just take back and try to understand. I suppose the thing is the emotions are falsifying and the content is lost, like a joke may not be understood as such, or one believes to be funny and it is not etc.

It does not make much sense then, if it is not properly understood.

15. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

British english aka ENGLISH lol is so much better than North American butchered English. Don't you guys think? I wish I spoke proper English rather than North American English.

Proper formal/original English (aka British English) is so much more sophisticated, professional, intelligent, sexy, etc. etc. etc. sounding than North American English. The language is also more seriously taught in schools from what I'm aware of. The relatively "uneducated" people in England still always seem to speak and write more properly than their N.A. counterparts, and the normal/averagely educated people definitely speak/and write better than the normal/averagely educated North American.

Off topic sorry (got me fantasizing about British girls lol)

16. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Yes, lots of times jokes, sayings, remarks, etc. are not funny in the other language. My mother came to Canada to live with my dad just after they got married in Italy, when she was 20. Lots of times she tries to say jokes or remarks in English, and they just don't work. Sometimes they just are not funny, and sometimes they give the wrong impression of their meaning/intention. It works both ways though :). We would probably not get our sarcasm across sometimes if attempting it in another language.

17. speed1

speed1 Banned

Let's see if i get it anytime :)

18. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Apologies accepted.

19. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Whatever, yo. Do me a solid 'n bac da fuc up, biatch...

20. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.