So hows AC for you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nazirull Safry Paijo, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

AC is not nearly thst bad. The Mac has shown some clear imorovements with regards to the technicalities of driving a car near/within the slip zone. Still much improvememt needed, but it was a "ya, these guys finally got the right idea and maybe arent going to be as non-hardcore sim as some of us thought, and like just about all their other cars to this point suggested" point for me.

It's fun man try it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
  2. GaryL

GaryL Registered

AC looks great and runs very nicely right from the off, so things are quite promising for me with this one, if it just had a bit more of the lovely rF2 "feel" it would be the ultimate.

3. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Registered

Unfortunately for ISI AC is much more better than rF2!
    I have completely abandonned rF2 since AC's launch!
    Since 2005 I was a great rF/rF2 fan but it's time to admit KS are better...

4. williang83

williang83 Registered

Sorry oliver but you are wrong at the same level as those who tag AC as trash. Basically you are not even saying that AC is better at current time but you are saying that KS is better in general. As i wrote for AC that a single update might drastically change everything the same is for rFactor 2. So before crucifying a product in development, wait for the final release, everything else is just a childish behavior.

5. jomaho

jomaho Registered

Sure, AC LOOKS great but I keep going back to rF2 because it FEELS better (and doesn't look all that bad to me).

6. DmitryRUS

DmitryRUS Registered

What is more difficult to develop, graphic or physical model?
    My opinion is that the graphics in rF1 needed to improve slightly. But in fact, already 2 years visualization rF2 is in error.

AC beautiful, modern, but very stripped down.

7. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

Physics. 75% of new games from even hole in the wall developers look amazing. So making some roads and grass and non enter-able buildings that you are going to drive past at 100mph SHOULD BE cake. Should be if you get the lighting/atmosphere right which is the hardest part in rF2. AC at least has consistent lighting on its limited tracks even if they have the worst AA in the business apart from project cars.

8. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

What are you doing here then .........................

lopl

ffs

9. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Calling all rF2 fanboys lets go to AC make a thread and tell them how good rF2 is.

:rolleyes:

10. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

You can't. A mod would lock a thread like that as soon as he seen it.

11. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

I thought you will complete the sentence like this: you can´t. rf2 doesn´t have fanboys...

12. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I wouldn't encourage that DD, because I'd hope to see a level of maturity out of people towards whichever sim they favor. Perhaps one day.

If that is how you feel, good for you.

However, you are contradicting yourself by actually posting here. Your abandonment of rF2 doesn't seem to include visiting forums that you know are related to it, and arguing against it. That kind of behavior could be considered trolling, seemingly if you are only coming here to talk about AC (as rF2 is abandoned), that's exactly your motive for visiting.

Now, if you just want to come to a thread about AC and say you like it better, fine, but that's not what you did. Please note the differences between what you could have done, and what you did.

- -

It's time for another thread closure, after over 630 posts in this thread and 450? in the last one, it's time for me to be the "Nazi" and "censor" again. (Yes, I got an email saying both of those recently from someone who obviously has no understanding of either word he was abusing - consider this to be reason enough for the fact I haven't visited the forum a lot lately either).

I'm very sure those who spent way too much time in this thread all learned absolutely nothing again about others views or the fact that others views WILL NEVER become the same as your views. You took your own personal time and you discussed exactly the same points, said essentially the same things, found it hard to accept anyone else's view and changing nobody's opinion at all - having absolutely no fun doing so. I bet you can't wait for another thread to be started up so you can do it all again. I'm positively jumping up and down in anticipation. /dry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.