Build 342: "Reload" button in car spinner doesn't work

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Robert Gödicke, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Robert Gödicke

Robert Gödicke Registered

The "Reload" button in the car spinner doesn't work for me. Changing a car skin's texture and then reloading the skin via the reload button doesn't work. The updated skin is shown only after the game was restarted.

A workaround (which is annoying to use) is to change the alternate skin's filenames and hit the reload button in-game again. This works, but is quite time consuming/annoying.

EDIT:

Bug is still present in build 342.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2013
  2. dbpFobz

dbpFobz Registered

I'm pretty sure I've seen that in Build 300 also but yes, quite an annoying one

3. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

This has not worked for me for a long time (build 218 maybe). When it worked, I was only able to reload my skin for about 5 times... After that, it didn't reload until I restarted game. But now it never works. Also, I can't rotate the car in spinner anymore... Both these things are helpful when skinning.

4. Robert Gödicke

Robert Gödicke Registered

One of the spinners actually doesn't spin, the one which is called "screenshot" or something. In the main menu click customize and select the second spinner to have a rotating spinner.

5. Esteve Rueda

Esteve Rueda Registered

+1 for reload button isn't working, I can't remember last time It worked for me, and in this build is the same.

6. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Thank you :)