move HUD elements in from the edges to help with triple screens

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Guy Moulton, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

With triple screens and a 128 pixel bezel correction, the chat box and some other HUD elements are partially hidden. If the stuff close to the edges was moved in some (I use 128 px bezel correction, I'm sure others use a different setting), that'd be great.

2. lopsided

lopsided Registered

And wouldn't it be awesome if we could move each component freely like we do icons on our desktop.
    This is a wish list right? lol

Not sure what is required or possible but due to the variety of dashes we use I would sometimes prefer a different spot for HUD items.

3. Magzire

Magzire Registered

4. Flatspotter

Flatspotter Registered

It would also be nice to be able to move the framerate counter, message center, and HUD, similar to the way you can move (and resize) TechAde's pedal overlay plugin. I'd love to be able to move those to the side screens.

5. CordellCahill

CordellCahill Registered

My message center has been missing from the last couple of builds.... At first the hud and status were blank, so I switched HUDs and that fixed it. But my message center is still missing. Is it lost behind a bezel? I wouldnt think so, as it's larger then my bezel. What gives?

6. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered