[RELEASE] Nordschleife Tourist v1.65 beta

Discussion in 'Locations' started by pleclair, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Acoutsa

Acoutsa Registered

But it's not nice to insult a person because he is not happy pa a tree!

2. Acoutsa

Acoutsa Registered

"Absolument mauvais Tosch de cul" citer par coanda!!

But it's not nice to insult a person because he is not happy because the tree has 2d!

3. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

Quand on ne comprend pas ce que quelqu'un a dit, on ne se fie pas à des algorithmes approximatifs sur Internet pour deviner à peu près.

4. Minibull

Minibull Member

Where the heck did he insult him?!!? He was just asking about a small bug, maybe he was just reporting it incase it wasn't seen...I hate it when people say this to me, but calm down mate...

5. Acoutsa

Acoutsa Registered

Ok, maybe that google chrome does not translate correctly! If this is the case, I apologize for having to do so is flat! Thank you for your guys! I'd be more careful with google translation! I would pay more attention to translating comment next time thank you for the information "realkman666 and Minibull"
    !

6. Tosch

Tosch Registered

DJC has fixed (removed) a lot of trees on the wrong side of the guardrail, but our resources are limited and there are plenty of trees and bushes. There is also a problem how 3dsimed handles billboards and we don't wanna mess up the forests. There will be room for possible improvements in future releases. ;)

@Acoutsa
    It's all good. Criticism is always welcome. :D

7. Coanda

Coanda Registered

Sweeeet. Cheers Tosch & DJC.

Oh yeah I forget you guys might not get the Aussie slang although technically I think this might be from the US.. Bad Ass or Bad Arse is a huge compliment. It was more an observation than criticism. Chill Acoutsa :cool: I would never do such a thing. I'm no pig. These guys rock & they know it!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
  8. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

I love this thread :D
    So much collaboration and all is so uncomplicated. Thx to DJ and Tosch.
    I'm looking forward to the update.

9. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I am not sure if you refer to the problem of trying to a apply a rotation to a BB object within the scene. The rotation to the object needs to be applied to the isolated gmt and later it can be normally placed within the scene.

Otherwise objects do not face the car.

I hope it helps.

10. Acoutsa

Acoutsa Registered

Sorry Coanda, I did not know Australian slang! "So this is super nice for informationl! Now its not happen!

11. Coanda

Coanda Registered

It's all good mate. No stress. It's easily done in cyber land. Its nice to see you sticking up for the modders ;)

12. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

The problem I was having, I make a small change to a group of trees and export it. When trying it in game the billboarding does work, they face the car fine, but if the car is too close to a tree (or camera view is too close to one) then they also start bending over backwards. Before they would just rotate facing you in the normal way. Even if I don't edit anything, just open it up in 3DSimed3 and export them then 3Dsimed3 does something to break them. Also I noticed the file size would go up 5% too.
    I have not gone as far as making any billboard trees from scratch, I would not even know where to start on that, can you even do that with 3DSimed3 alone?

I thought best to stop with the trees, as we don't want to mess up the Forests by going round the whole track breaking all the trees while trying to fix them, Pleclair would kill me :D
    Good news is i did edit a lot of the non Billboard items.

Final version in testing now. You guys should have it soon. (I know I said soon last week :p)

DJC

13. pkelly

pkelly Registered

Yes, you guys rock and the talent expressed in Tosch's Autumn album is exciting. Truly going to be a work of art as well as a beautiful challenge to drive. "Keep your eyes on the road,dear!" ;-)

14. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

I'd like to request a Pleclair memorial version of the track. Where the whole course is front to back curbs and guardrails and the whole track has a post-apocalyptic feel. Pot-holes and random cars on fire throughout!

15. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

Needs more poutine stands.

16. delapecs

delapecs Registered

Thank you guys !! Cannot wait :eek:

17. Justy

Justy Registered

I'm sorry, but given the amount of time, effort and passion Pleclair clearly put into this project. Comments like these seem really uncalled for. Correct me if I'm wrong, but DJC and Tosch would have had nothing to update in the first place, if it weren't for him. C'mon gents, credit where credits due and all that jazz. :)

Anyway, thankyou @DJC and @Tosch for all your efforts working your magic on the mighty Green Hell. Very much looking forward to driving it again.

Cheers
    Justin

18. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Does such a meal disappear all of a sudden for erratic reasons? :)

19. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

With all the time, effort and passion Pleclair clearly put into the project, having a little poutine stand somewhere as a wink to his French-Canadianness would be a nice touch.

Good poutine always disappears erratically, Gaardbo. Beer only makes things worse.

20. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

A lot of beer, makes the dish come back... Maybe Plecair too?