2010 BMW Z4 sDrive 35is by *********

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Harry Tulloch, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Harry Tulloch

Harry Tulloch Registered

Saw this car on ******* i thought i would post it on here since i didn't see a thread about it

all content belong to *********
    if this has been posted on this forum then please delete the thread otherwise enjoy the the car

Thanks for the car *******

Technical Specs

Car Photos

2. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

Thanks... but no thanks.

Had a go of this in bonnet view , chose a metallic grey car and thought I was driving a zeppelin. :D

3. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

It's a street version, not a race version. Makes it drive completely differently. Too bad the scourge of paid content is around so strong. Seems like there's more profiteers trying to make a buck off rF2 than real modders who do it for love of the game. These cars (the paid ones) have the same problem all the others do- leagues won't touch them because they are for-pay but only in leagues will you be able to find races with them. That's the main thing that keeps me from buying paid mods. I'll never use it no matter how good it is. IMHO modders are wasting their time making mods that people have to pay for.

4. Maug

Maug Registered

Yea [auto censoring], aka Mr i'mgonnaripoffyourcontentandsellit. I think there was already a thread about it here and it was not just closed but deleted(i can't find it anymore). And if i remember well it's not even worth driving(this guy's mod have always crappy physics, low standards).

And dear Harry if the url of that robber'site and the acutal name of that site are not showing up when posting(refers to your other thread about it), it's because it's been banned from the forum by the admins.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
  5. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Oh, I had never heard of this guy or that group. What is it ripped off from? On the site it actually says that they made the model from scratch in conjunction with a local BMW dealer.

6. KernigWRC

KernigWRC Registered

the sound doesnt work!

7. Tiago Guerreiro

Tiago Guerreiro Registered

Thats not true, models are from forza and they are selling this stuff!!!! ****ing idiots!!! Ban this guy!!! This is not the first time his promoting stuff from their site.....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
  8. ~IsR~Michl1972

~IsR~Michl1972 Registered

sound not work ;/

9. François Bessard

François Bessard Registered

you have to buy the sound lollllll ;)

10. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

lol

:) :) :)

11. Magux

Magux Registered

I would buy from ******, but only if I knew it was real good.

Edit: But it isn't, physics are very unrealistic.

[EDIT by Max Angelo] sorry Magux, i edited your post removing the name of the site with the ripped car model.
    I think is Tim decision to remove the thread or no, but i did take the freedom to remove any reference to such site.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
  12. pay2021

pay2021 Registered

Is that guy? im not against studio conversions for personal use, but sell them... :(

13. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Don't get me involved in all this. I have nothing to do with them and I DO NOT AGREE in any way with modders selling content on any level, much less this sort of thing. I merely replied to this thread.

14. pay2021

pay2021 Registered

lol, i ask if is that guy, Balanesko, not asking to you Guy, dont worry!

He already sells conversions in rf1, but now look he is giving credit for the model lol lol

15. ADUBZ

ADUBZ Registered

Harry why do you persist to post this kind of crap when Tim has already warned you about it?

16. pleclair

pleclair Registered

I wanted to post a warning about this yesterday but it slipped my mind.

Don't be buying anything from ****** ... they are pure crooks.

They tell you they custom build their car based on your car, so you would assume the list is based on real car, people's car... but they are cheap rip.

I was eager to try some new car about a month ago... I bought F1 ligue f12013, and honestly, wasn't worth it, I don't even use it. The F car from ISI are much better.

Then, unsatisfied from my purchase, I looked around a little more, and found sim dream. Got tempted by the bmw m5, or was it the z4, anyway, there wasn't many avail for rf2...

After installing the thing, which is bundled as an rf1 mod, with an installer, instead of using the mod manager. Anyway, after a few unsuccessful track load with the car (the car made the game crash many time), I finally got in, but as people said here, no sound.

Undrivable...

No support, the guy answered me back, saying he can't do anything about it, can'T refund, can't send me a working car either, probably because they all got the same problem, and he doesnt know why.

So it's been a month or little more, and still nothing...

Don't be fooled...

I won't be buying any other mod from now on... the current state of payware is shameful...

Judging by the Aura t5 demo, things aren't looking brighter on that side either... if I wanted to drive a shift 2 car (I mean the way it handles) I would play shift 2... (now I like shift 2 actually and play it as well, but when I play rf2, it's because I want a little more)....

Be patient, and in due time, rf2 will shine with many free high quality mods. The best one at the moment are free anyway... the lola is very nice for instant... and the e-kart is .... intense :)

I love driving putnam park and poznan... feels3 tracks are really jaw dropping at some times during the day, plus the layout's are really interesting... the only other track I find myself lapping over and over till the tyre runs out at 1x or fuel are those, plus lime rock park (love lrp)

Keep up the good work feels3! Can't wait to see your upcoming track!!

[EDIT by Max Angelo] sorry plecair, i edited your post removing the name of the site with the ripped car model.
    I think is Tim decision to remove the thread or no, but i did take the freedom to remove any reference to such site.

17. pay2021

pay2021 Registered

With all due respect i disagree to compare the ***** conversions with the f1ligue and T5 mods, those last are rightful honest work, now, the way it drives can like or not but they dont deserve the comparison, even with NFS.

[EDIT by Max Angelo] sorry pay2021, i edited your post removing the name of the site with the ripped car model.

18. gpfan

gpfan Registered

It´s obvious the OP is working with those guys!!!! And it´s not the first or second time he posted this here on the forum.....

Permanent Ban would do the trick!!! Every time someone post like the OP did, will catch some attention and fouls will buy!!!!

19. pleclair

pleclair Registered

Well, I wasn't assuming they are at the same level as ***** stuff, but I meant they aren't comparable to what's already available for free. (and miles away from ISI's stuff)

To me, it seems everyone is quick to make a few quick bucks before the slew of free mods become ready for rf2.

It's an opportunity that will last only so long. They don't want to miss out.

Oh and regarding the Aura T5, you probably haven't played shift 2 much, cause there are quite a few cars that are a lot more demanding to drive than the Aura. (btw I play with no assist, full manual with clutch in all my games...)

[EDIT by Max Angelo] sorry pleclair, i edited your post removing the name of the site with the ripped car model.

20. pay2021

pay2021 Registered

You nailed at, in the end is always the same, some are opportunists others do it in the right way.

About Shift, you are right, i made two laps and trow it literally, but it has great graphics.