[WIP] Live Timing, Session Results, Track Rendering & League Management [Discontinued]

Discussion in 'Other' started by B1K3R, Apr 16, 2013.

1. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Cheers mate. Next version is around the corner with many league updates and translation module. However I'm going to be abroad till mid September so decided to wait until then before releasing it as I wont be around for help.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

2. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Version 0.9.1.3 is ready and being tested. It includes many fixes and enhancements including the translation and league modules. Before I release, those who wish to upgrade or install this new version on their server please send me an email and I will install/upgrade it for them.

In the mean time, here are the json translation files (english, italian, dutch, german, french and spanish) if anyone is interested to pre-translate them and send them back to me.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  3. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

Looking very good!
    Is the Demo updated to 0.9.1.3?

The Standings feature...yes. i like!

4. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

No mate, demo is still on 0.9.1.3. I will update it today :)

Cheers

5. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Change log v0.9.1.3:

Web
    1. League Management section - update/fixes as requested by communities.
    2. Translation module - now users can choose their language
    3. Faster loading of Driver stats (top 50) and Last Session results.
    4. Added the components links page in Admin section. You can then use the generated link directly in your web site.
    5. Some bugs and fixes.

Listener
    1. Bugs and fixes.

Notes:
    1. The app is still beta of course and some things might not work properly, but with you're feedback, I'll try to fix all issues.
    2. rF2 installations have to use separate plugin folders with different port in ini file. I had no time to make the app work with just 1 port. Maybe in the near future.
    3. Web Streaming port (defined in the listener and default is 8181) can be the same for all instances.

Highlights:

1. You can now choose your language.
    [​IMG]

2. Admin can update the language from this screen or directly in the json file translation folder
    [​IMG]

3. Some components are now available from this page to be used in your portal/web
    [​IMG]

4. Lots of fixes/enhancements to the League Manager. Also added Detailed Standings tab.
    [​IMG]

6. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Hi Stefan!

Its running great!
    A noob question tho, wuts the link i give to a client to see the live timing and results?

Cheers

7. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

The link should be your server IP or dns name followed by the virtual directory name.

I think I named your virtual directory live or livetiming. So it will be something like. ..

127.0.0 1/livetiming/stream.aspx

I need to install the latest web patch on your server unless you can do it. I also left the web app open on your server last time, maybe you still have that link :)

8. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Superb mate..got it! :) Thanks

Playing around with it now. :)

9. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Forgot to mention!...if you installed/updated to the latest version (unless I did it for you of course), you need to add an application/json MIME in IIS. This is used for the new translation module. You can follow this example:

http://blog.arvixe.com/manage-mime-types-with-iis-7-manager

And in your web folder, give the Translation folder IIS_USER permission to write/modify.

Let me know if you need help...

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
  10. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

rFactor 1 Plugin now available

After numerous requests from many of you, I finally found some time to make the app also work with rFactor 1. I've done some tests and seems to work fine, but I would appreciate if those interested in making the app work with rF1 download the plugin and tests is please.

Download and Install:

1. Get the Listener 0.9.1.4, unzip it and copy/override the Bin folder to your listener folder (NOTE: this will only work if you install on 0.9.1.3)

2. Get the rFactor 1 plugin, unzip and copy the Plugins folder to your rFactor 1 folder. The ini file is set to port 6799, thus when setting the rF1 instance in the listener you can use this. Otherwise, change the port in the ini file. Settings in listener work the same as rF2, except that choose rFactor 1 as game.

Please test and let me know if you find any issues. Note that for rF1, the data stream is slower than rF2, so you will see less time updates and cars on map wont be that fast to refresh. This is because in rF1, the plugin frequency is lower than rF2 (as far as I know). If someone knows how and if I can increase this, please let me know.

PS: If you need help with installation, give me a buzz and I'll be happy to help when I'll get some free time.

Cheers

11. GT_ONE

GT_ONE Registered

No problem B1K3R
    You did a great job.
    I will study the last option and thank you for your help

12. ozspeedfreak

ozspeedfreak Registered

Great stuff. We'll get this happening tomorrow mate. Emailed you re: rF2.
    oz

13. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Below is some stuff coming in the next release. They are all ready and I'm testing them.

1. Flexible Point System

The new point system now allows you to define any point system you want. Not just one. You can define multiple different point systems, lets say points for race 1, 2, 3 etc, for qualify (maybe you want pole driver to get some points etc). To add to the flexibility, the when you create a point system, you can then attach it to an rF2 session type (ex, race1, race2, qualify etc) and set it to default! When the points generation engine notices its a default, it will apply the points system to the rF2 session.

Alternatively, you can assign the point system manually to any session as shown in point 2 below.

[​IMG]

2. Points system assigned to session (auto or manual)

When you upload the rFactor xml session files, the system will automatically try to find a point system defined above (if set as default above). If not, you can manually a point system of your liking.

[​IMG]

3. Assign Penalties (Points and Time) and Bonus per Session

Admin can now assign penalty points, penalty times, and bonuses per session and not globally. Penalty and Bonus Points will be added to the race points and the Penalty time will be added to the Race Time, where the driver position might change and thus also the final race points changed. Drivers can also get up to 3 yellow cards as warning. Notes have been added to each action so that the drivers know the reasons behind the penalty/bonus.

[​IMG]

4. Team Bonus

Some have requested an option so that admins can add a bonus to the team.

[​IMG]

5. Standing Per Race

Users can now see the Points, Bonus Points, Penalty Points and Time Penalties per race as seen below. If you hover over a cell, the system will show you the note behind that value.

[​IMG]

6. Standings Summary

Standings summary is an alternative to the above, but not per race. Its more of a global league view.

[​IMG]

7. Team Bonus

Team bonus is then calculated and added to the race points etc and show here.

[​IMG]

8. Time Penalty reflected in results

As mentioned above, instead of giving a driver a point penalty, you can also give him/her a time penalty. As shown below, I gave myself a 2 second penalty (as shown in image 3 above). I arrived first in this race, but since I added 2 seconds, the results reflected this and also the points.

[​IMG]

Hope you will find all this useful when released.

Cheers

14. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

Fantastic! Looking forward to it :)

15. GT_ONE

GT_ONE Registered

16. LCCMarc

LCCMarc Registered

Very good job.
    Is it possible that the livetiming account only the finished towers? (Do not count the outputs of pits without having finished the round) in the "Statistics" window

17. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Hi llcmarc, I'm not sure what you mean :) write it in french and I'll ask my wife to translate it for me ;-)

18. LCCMarc

LCCMarc Registered

Ok lol ,

En ce moment, le livetiming compte tous les tours, même les tours qui ne sont pas complets.
    Certains pilotes sortent des pits, font 100 mètres sur le circuit et retournent dans les box en appuyant sur la touche " ESC" et le livetiming ajoute ce début de tour dans le nombre de tours " accompli"
    Donc ma question était: " Est-il possible de faire en sorte que le plugin ne compte que les tours complètement finis ? "

Très bon travail Stefan ! .
    Marc

PS:

As-tu trouvé pour se connecter aussi bien en Lan que de l'extérieur ?

19. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Hi Marc,

OK, I understood now and fixed the laps issue you have reported. Now the statistics will only include full laps.

As for your other request, yes, I did it as well. You can now specify two streaming IP, which means, that the app will stream to both the IP you have set up. In your case, the internal IP behind your router and and the external IP of the internet There was some other guy (I think was from down under) who had this issue. But really, that is a router issue..anyhow, I added it now as seen below.

If the Internal streaming is not needed, make sure you switch it OFF as otherwise you will have lots of traffic for nothing!

I will soon package the files and will send you the whole lot to test it on your server.

Cheers

[​IMG]

20. LCCMarc

LCCMarc Registered

OK Stefan, un tout grand merci :D