[WIP] Live Timing, Session Results, Track Rendering & League Management [Discontinued]

Discussion in 'Other' started by B1K3R, Apr 16, 2013.

1. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

As usual way ahead of me! :)

2. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

I need to test the latest installation process/files both for new installs and for existing updates. If you're interested I do it on your server, please send me an email.

(it's amazing how many things one learns on different environments)

Cheers

3. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Thank you for those helping in testing, appreciated :) Here version 0.9.2.1

Change log v0.9.1.2:

Web
    1. New screens in the Results section (plus graphs section for lap progression).

2. Faster loading of Driver stats (top 30) and Last Session results (also fixed).

3. New Maintain Car Class screen. Now admin can change the colors for each car class to be used when rendered on track.

4. League Management section - this is in early beta and I included so that you get the feel and give me feedback on it.

5. Some bugs and fixes.

6. Added the following components that can be used separately as shown below. If sessionId (actually this part ?sessionId=1) is empty/omitted, it will take the value from the server list

Listener
    1. Memory leak fix.
    2. Better handling of mySQL errors.

PS: If you like it and would like it to get better, then please give your feedback if you encounter any bugs or need improvement, otherwise it will stay as is!

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  4. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

Just one thing so far - now that the 'League' menu item is displayed the 'Account' menu item is below the 'dashboard' menu item and they conflict when you try to click through the dashboard stream menu.

Keep up the good work! :)

5. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

That's because your web browser is still caching some old files. Refresh the page, press F5 a couple of times and it will come good. I checked it for you from here and works fine ;)

Let me know

6. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

So had our first event using solely the live timing and league admin. Went very well, very pleased with it.

However, 2 things, we run two or three races per event, 2 today, is there a possibility of allowing more than one race per round? Also I can't seem to get drivers points to calculate?

7. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Hi mate,

Glad it went smooth :) We can do whatever you desire :p The points will be calculated on as many races you add but the results will only show 1 race, I'll check how to change it so that it shows all races. As for the points, I cannot tell for sure unless I'll have a look at the data.

Cheers

8. LCCMarc

LCCMarc Registered

Hello everyone,
    B1K3R, would it be possible to add a function that would remove a time achieved by a pilot, especially if the driver is a cheater?
    I looked on my database and I am unable to do so.

Great job and thank you for this plugin and for your help.
    Excuse me for my bad english, I use a translator.
    Marc

9. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Hi Marc,

Yes, that is something that can easily be done.

Would you like to delete just one lap time, all session data for a particular driver or data for a particular driver in a league ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

10. LCCMarc

LCCMarc Registered

A lap is already good.
    I ask this because on RF1, cheaters often come off easily and their "best lap".

11. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Ah ok...so you just need to delete a best lap only?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

12. LCCMarc

LCCMarc Registered

13. marcu087

marcu087 Registered

Mmm Stefan, maybe you can tell how you can do that. Because I have so many sessions that I want to delete. Because I have now only two mods live, but in the past we have done seven tests. Five must therefore remove it.
    And the plugin is great and I love the work and help of Stefan it's really super.

Peter

14. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Morning Peter,

Ok, so clearly there is a need to manage session data, delete whole session or just hotlap etc etc. I'll add a module in the admin section to manage this session data.

Cheers

15. GT_ONE

GT_ONE Registered

16. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Yeah, I noticed that issue. That happens because I am using 3 sources for best laps...lap data and stream data from ISI xml files and live lap data from the plugin. Unfortunately the 3 sources do not always match the data (example car class) so the lap becomes duplicate.

Try this latest dll (its not released yet) that I just compiled, copy it to your web bin folder, refresh web page and let me know. Take a backup of your dll first.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  17. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Many of you have asked me if we can have the live timing app translated to their language. So I'm now updating the app to have it in your language. Default will be English, but all the app data will be translated automatically to your chosen language. The translation will be stored in JSON files, so you can change the text as you wish.

I will include English, French, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish. Let me know if someone desires more languages.

This will be included in the next update.

Cheers.

18. GT_ONE

GT_ONE Registered

19. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Hi GT_ONE,

Those laps do not pertain only to that session, but it is the total number of laps Sergio did. So those are all the laps Sergio did within the ISI XML log files uploaded to the system.

Would this make more sense?

Thanks

By the way: Did you copy the DLL I gave you above???

20. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

Couple of quick thoughts - feature requests really:
    Teams Championship - assign drivers to teams and have for example two drivers count towards a teams title.
    Which leads me to the next one - you would need to have some sort of driver management ability - to edit the driver and assign for example the team and driver number etc? Currently the driver data comes from the XML file for the car number etc, however it would be good to be able to edit that?

Looking really good with the update you did for us for the multiple races per round, however when I look at the calendar tab it says error connecting to server - and I'm missing last session results again (sorry!).