[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

I can't remember it was ever promised. AFAIK it was always meant to be a seperate pack. Also I don't have a problem with paying another 10 bucks for this kind of quality.

2. Lgel

Lgel Registered

+1

3. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Discounts would be nice if the person owns the pack for one game and wants to buy it for another game. Own it on rF2? 50% off the AC version, and vice versa.

4. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

I have never promissed PX package for free to EGT customers. What I have sayed is that some weeks ago that EGT customers will get a beta acces to Shiro PX and that will happen once its ingame. Please dont turn around what was sayed.

5. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Maybe you want to read my post more carefully. I wasn't turning or assuming anything. I have nothing against PX being separate full priced package, even though discount for T5 and EGT owners would have been nice ( I own both).

6. UnitedRacingDesign

ah my bad, had something in my mind completly different and replyed it wrong, lol. sorry

7. UnitedRacingDesign

For the discount. Its hard on our side. I can do something but not alot. Its basicly a pain. You guys have to know that we are not game devs so our prices are done on our sales to cover our work, if we do discounts to everything than our future projects would drown into far bellow what we invested.
    I have hired new artists example for what i have done before myself becase im doing everything around cars, shop and so on and cant manage everything else, with hiring people i have to invest alot and im paying our guys doing 3d work like game devs do becase i know how much the work is worth and i dont want to raise our prices eather. Yet PX package will be the biggest one and just slightly more expensive than EGT was at start and we are still updating our older content.

8. Andregee

Andregee Registered

Take what you need. 5 or 10 Euro, it doesn´t matter and it doesn´t makes me hungry but for you it must be a big difference by 1000000 sales.;)

9. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Hello,

I noticed that the bug with motor temps of Ferrucio is still apparently there. After 15 mn lapping Sao Paolo, with radiator set to 1, oil and water temps were still in the low 60s.

Cheers.

10. Steffen_M

Steffen_M Registered

In my opinion its important to have a good mod with a good cost-benefit ratio. The mods of URD are really great so i think the price they kept for the last mods was ok.

The better the quality of the mod (3D, 2D, sounds, physics) the more people they need to be able to develop the mod in a suitable time and the more money they need. And to be honest: rF2 has no content to drive championships or endurance races.

So i see these mods as DLC´s. And therefore they are cheep. Let´s help URD to stay alive.

11. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Ales, set the prices exactly as you please!
    I will pay, as long as it's not preposteriously more pricy than the 10-15 euro threshhold you've kept until now... I would probably even pay 25 because I just love this racing series...

PX is as many, if not more, cars than EGT, so... It's only fair you get paid for the same amount of work. I'll even buy it twice to share with a friend at least!

12. Jan Cato Larsen

Jan Cato Larsen Registered

Keep at it Ales. There will be people who never will pay for mods, but as you should know by now, there are also a lot of people who will pay for quality content.
    The EGT is great so far, and as you stated, it will also be updated.
    €10 or the area about there, €15 even, still is great value. More than that and you might have issues getting customers. Anyways. Time will tell, and I will buy it :)

13. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

I guess my question got lost, but I'm really willing to know the nuts and bolts of this polar moment of inertia calculation.

14. gneffio

gneffio Registered

As I stated to a friend suggesting to buy the EGT mod: "It cost you just a few beers, I bought it in a Friday night in which I stayed home instead of going out, I would have spent much more and it will last longer then a beer :)"
    Seriously, great value! Can't wait for the release of the PX and to start my new adventure in an famous endurance league!

Ciao!
    Ignazio

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk

15. argo0

argo0 Registered

I'd also be interested in the answer to this.

16. UnitedRacingDesign

Its been long time we did those. I dont remember now exactly.

17. UnitedRacingDesign

New version will be available by end of week.

18. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Good news, have you checked motor temps (at least for Ferrucio)?

Cheers.

19. UnitedRacingDesign

no but it will be done tomorow

20. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Thanks.