[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Hi Ales - are you adding the new CPM stuff to the update for these cars?

2. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

No, they wont be ready so soon. Right now there will be tweaks to chassis flex and few other small adjustments and fps fix.

3. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Copy that, no problem. Look forward to it whenever. Lovely mod.

4. Backmarker

Backmarker Registered

Hi all,

I am getting all kinds of stutter and warping of the cars and awful low FPS with the 1.95 versions installed. I probably did something wrong with the install or deletion of the 1.8 version files? Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks!!
    :)

I downloaded the URD EGT rF2 May 2015 compressed file through the link in my email
    I uninstalled the 1.8 versions (6 cars - C6r, AM, Bayro, Darche, Ferruccio, Venom) and the URD Sounds 1.8 through the rF2 Launcher/Content option one file at a time.
    Next I moved the 1.8 version files out of the rFactor2/packages folder and put in the 1.95 files.
    I installed the 7 cars (this new one had an extra car called C7r) and URD Sounds file through the rF2 Launcher/Content option. I did notice that the new URD Sounds file still shows up as Version 1.8 in the rF2 Launcher/Content list? is this correct?
    I shutdown and restarted my computer before using any new content.

If I uninstall the 1.95 files+ new URD Sounds file and put back the 1.8 files then all is good.
    :confused:

I will now start going back through this thread and see if anyone else had this issue.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
  5. Backmarker

Backmarker Registered

I know nothing about computers and editing files. Can you explain clearly for a technophobe how to go about doing the above?
    Thanks!!
    :)

6. Backmarker

Backmarker Registered

great! thanks for the info, John. I will check back for updates.
    Cheers!

7. NightSt@lk3r

NightSt@lk3r Registered

Been away from rF2 for a while, just noticed there was an update for this but never received an email with the updated links?

8. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

After lots of testing I found that URD cars are much easier to drive than I expected.

I have been checking polar moment of inertia values for URD cars and I found these are sensibly lower than ISI's. For example URD C6 Inertia=(1369, 1880, 510) while ISI's C6 Inertia=(1944, 2125, 451). Also in the ultrachassis file the differences in polar moment of inertia are huge.

These values make the cars behave absolutely different, while they are representing something quite similar, (car weight, mass distribution and CoG position are about the same, for example). Therefore I would like to know how the URD inertia values have been calculated, and whether ISI or URD (or, of course myself) is wrong.

Note: Easier doesn't mean easy, I know all cars are hard to handle on the limit, this is not the topic of my question. Also, I am not talking about tires (which btw in previous versions of URD cars were exactly the same than ISI's C6).

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  9. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Ales, could you please re-send the 1.95 e-mail to me? guimengo at hotmail. I deleted the main one with the paid cars and kept the Corvette one.

10. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

An excellent question. The answer will be revealing and useful.

11. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Hello Aless,

I have just tried the new version of your mod.
    I really apreciate the graphics improvements (windeshield, windows, reflections, etc.), the fixed sounds for the Ferrucio, etc.
    I haven't still tried all the cars in depth but I really like how they drive (Darche, Ferrucio, Venom), clearly a lot of tuning has been done on them by very competent guys.

I have spent many hours with the past version, no doubt it will go on with this one.

Thanks a lot Aless.

12. scalino

scalino Registered

hey guys,

sorry to burst in, but I have some difficulty finding LMP cars that are said to be free addon to the EGT mod... could someone point me to where I can find them?

13. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

No where. LMP will be a seperate package you have to pay for. But not yet available.

14. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Two years ago, Ales was talking about the Px1 and Px2 as free Addons for the URD EGT Mod. Maybe this has changed...

15. yusupov

yusupov Registered

i think that was the talk a year ago, was a bit confused, but my impression now is that px will be a separate package. cant say i think its an unfair decision tbh.

16. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

Hello, I bought the URD mod in April just gone and i'm quite baffled as to how i get the update? Could anyone help me please?

17. UnitedRacingDesign

Hey, email was send over shop than to your email. Do check spam. If nothing there, send me email to unitedracingdesign@gmail.com and i will resend them.

18. UnitedRacingDesign

From begining it was sayed that PX cars will be separeted package and it will include more cars than EGT.

19. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I don't know what was promised, but being a separate package and more cars doesn't automatically mean that EGT pack owners weren't promised to get PX package for free or with a discount ;) Have to be careful with promises (which I don't know nothing about in this situation)

20. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

I have no Problem with, to pay again for the Px Cars, but it was sounding like it`s included ;)