[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. SpeedLab

SpeedLab Registered

I recently purchased the URD mod. I have noticed with the low field of view that I run, about 37, at bumpy tracks most recently Malaysia and Lemans91 most of the cars seem to bounce up and down so severely that is very difficult for me to even focus on the track. This has been so pronounced and happens in more than one vehicle (URD)I actually made a new install of rFactor2 because I thought my game or the mod was corrupted.
    This doesn't seem to be happening with any other vehicle type on the same tracks at least not to any level where it's annoying. If I change the field of view up to 45 or more obviously it's not as pronounced but it's also not realistic for me. I imagine it has something to do with the very small amount of suspension travel these cars have and I have tried a few different models of car and set up options but haven't really found anything that works.
    I looked at some replays from some of the other drivers and it doesn't seem like it's happening, of course the replays are very misleading, and not done with full fidelity so I can't really rely on this. Has anybody else experienced what I'm talking about?
    It's really pronounced while practicing for today's event at Lemans 91 especially in the last sector of the track. I really want to enjoy this mod as so many people are racing it but at the moment it's annoying to the point of almost undrivable and makes me nauseous.
    Just a note I have turned down the vibration multipliers in the PLR file. I use the real head motion plug-in normally but I've tried to drive this mod with or without it and it doesn't seem to make the difference. Like I said I've made a fresh install of rFactor2 and a fresh download of the mod but it doesn't seem to help.
    Is anybody else experiencing something similar to this or has some advice for me on how to reduce or improve his tendency?
    Thanks for any help or insight anybody could provide me.

2. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Not related to B906, but still there: Mirror Adjustment

3. Lgel

Lgel Registered

And wrong temps across the line still there too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
  4. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

You should learn the difference between MOD and SIM -related issues...

5. Lgel

Lgel Registered

I am always ready to learn from an expert as you are.

So please tell me if the fact that the Ferrucio is unable to reach normal motor temps (whith min radiator setting, after five laps at Sebring oil and water are in the mid 60º) is Mod or Sim related, when other cars in the same EGT pack do?

Thanks for your detailed explanations.

Cheers.

6. SpeedLab

SpeedLab Registered

Installed Buil 906 still haveing same car jumping/screen shaking issue with EGT especially jumping curbs, but even on bumpy straights. Last nights test at Sebring. Anyone one else notice a similar characteristic or have a solution?

7. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

You should have specified that you were talking about engine temps. - as you mentioned "across the line", I asumed you were refering to tyre temps (outer/center/inner). Also since new tyre model has been planned by ISI to come. Whyy would engine temps be any different because of new build ?

You are welcome... :)

8. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Yes you assume, and without knowing you teach lessons. :):):)

9. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I interpreted your post the same way as it is a well known issue with the game of tire crowning (I also know your native language). You were just very vague.

10. Nostra

Nostra Registered

with the new build 906 the EGT Cars have black mirror??? it will be fixed?

11. MarcG

MarcG Registered

try a different Safety Car, the SLS Merc maybe the culprit. (Mirrors working fine for me)

12. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

If you run a car with our cars like MarcG mentioned example SLS Safety car and the car includes mirrors wich dont work, than our cars will take them as the mirror material is same name for all.

13. Andregee

Andregee Registered

Yeah i got the same impression. I use a triple screen set with a 30 fov and it is very difficult to see something clearly on bumpy tracks caused by the abnormal stiff suspension even with the softest settings.
    I know most people are using fov values of 50 or more and they don´t know that problems and i had a discussion about it last sunday, where i sad i can´t see something on the bumpy parts of the track.
    The only thing what could help is to set the head motion to a higher level to compensate the vehicle movement.

14. UnitedRacingDesign

15. Ernie

Ernie Registered

Thanks for info, alless. Purchase made. ;)

16. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Hmm... I might get myself a little gift :)

17. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Ales when we can expect a fix for the mirrors ?

18. UnitedRacingDesign

Dont know yet becase i will update alot more than that.

19. Coxy690

Coxy690 Registered

Good evening. Just purchased your mod. And was just wondering what corvette I should also down load?

20. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with the mod and really enjoy the EGT car's but the mirrors are a important part for me and I'm patient waiting since months for this fix.

Personally I would prefer a quick fix for the mirrors and in a second step the
    mod update.