[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Robert Gödicke

Robert Gödicke Registered

I only use the automated HDR since it was available.

2. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

+1

3. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

Yeah I was on an HDR making crusade for a while but the automated HDR is really good enough for use. If you want to take dramatic screenshots by all means load up something custom but for everyday racing it works great.

4. bwana

bwana Registered

those red circles must be really annoying Mc Flex .

5. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

:D

6. McFlex

McFlex Registered

Oh. I really didn't notice them so far :D

7. hoover

hoover Registered

Good news, Ales. I'm using automation hdr exclusively ATM.

Cheers, Uwe

8. hoover

hoover Registered

Just a little reminder that when you patch the cars, please name them properly again and not just "EGT". Thanks! All classes were names properly before the May update, but now all we get in the CCH files is "EGT".

Uwe

9. shiet

shiet Registered

Hi!

I'm sorry I posted this in the T5 mod thread, I somehow forgot that I'm there. :D

So my original question was: could somebody help me with the Venom? That's my favourite car but in races I "have to" drive the Darche because in the Venom I'm always 1,5-2 secs slower even if I make a setup for both cars which has the same top speed.

So my answer to this is:
    I'm only a slightly slower with the Corvette than with the Darche (usually 0,2-0,4s) and that's a front engine car like the Venom.
    It's maybe true that I can push harder the Darche because it's harder to lose the rear (rear engine) but even then why I'm also faster with the Corvette?

(I don't know about the Feruccio and the Bayro because I don't drive those cars)

10. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Rear tyre degredation in the Darche needs adjusting. Grip should degrade more quickly. The fronts seem to go a bit too quickly.

11. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

I have 3-5% wear difference between front- and rear tyres on the darche...seems not to much?

12. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

By using setup and varying driving styles I'm able to pretty much spread the wear evenly between front and rear. I don't think it needs adjusting?

13. Ernie

Ernie Registered

Of course, driving style and setup makes a big difference. However, i think the wear rate on the rear is quite low, compared to the front. I can't speak for the Darche because i'm driving the Corvette only, and i always use sprint tyres on the rear and endurance tyres on the front, because the front tyres wear out faster. Even with high front wing, soft front springs, low camber settings, brake balance more on the rear, etc. and with smooth driving and almost no locking front tyres while braking, it's almost impossible for me to have more tyre wear on the rear (or equal tyre wear on front+rear).

14. Rich Goodwin

Rich Goodwin Registered

Sprint and enduro tyres are exactly the same Ernie.

Personally I don't have an issue with wear at either end

15. Andregee

Andregee Registered

I am able to adjust the setup for a neutral tyre degradation but the setup is very aggressive relating to oversteer and not everybody can handle such a car. Compared to the isi cars the tyre wear is not balanced. The whole vehicle dynamics are not balanced. You can feel that the whole physics are fantasy. The cars feels like they have 75% mass on the front axle relating to the tyre wear. Without the aggressiv setup you are able to drive 20 laps on the nords with one set of rear tyres and that is not very realistic and that is the same thing with the T5 Mod. After driving 60 minutes with it, you have over 90% rear option tyre left.

16. Ernie

Ernie Registered

That's what i'm talking about. You need to setup your car for more rear tyre wear (very oversteery setup), only for just keeping the balance.

Yes, in TBC file these compounds are the same, but i had also checked the TGM files (which i think rF2 is using) and there are a lot of differences.

17. Andregee

Andregee Registered

The TBC files seems to be used by the AI because it uses the Rfactor1 tyre code. I found one different entry in the TGM file between the two tyre kinds and i think it is not enough.

18. Ernie

Ernie Registered

Strange. Only one? I've found a lot more in the Corvette TGM files. But i don't know exactly which of these parameters are responsible for tyre wear.

19. shiet

shiet Registered

I experience the same on the Darche and the Venom too.

20. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I've seen both huge and little (very manageable) tire wear on the same cars but it is so setup intensive. I remembered getting a setup which basically solved any issue I ever had but I have no idea if it's realistic. That's my concern.