[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

The 900 is in the Fanatec wheel properties so each car DOR is auto set to rF2 car specifics

Thanks

2. Racefreak1976

Racefreak1976 Registered

How does one become a tester for Fanatec? Do you get the hardware for free? Could use a new wheel. ;)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9003 mit Tapatalk 2

3. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

There is no differente in classes, its just different car packages you can chose to race with.
    Overall the balances still have to be adjusted but we cant run allways full races to test this things and there is the issues with different driver styles and speeds during race that dont give right values to adjust the cars.

4. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Thanks Ales. The problem is, this MOD can`t be used in our season, because of the missbalanced BOP. What was/is the idea behind? I`m not a modder, but i believe, if i create a MOD with different cars, into one class, i would BOP the cars. Everything else wouldn`t make any sense to me? Don`t get me wrong, basicly your MOD is great, but there are a lot of not (yet) done construction zones left.

Back to my other question: "different car packages" means that different skins or what? I don`t want to bother you, but this information is really missing.

5. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

As far as I know a lot some BOP improvements came with the latest version. Which cars arent balanced in your opinion? We had a competetive qualy session recently and Venom, Corvette, AM, Ferrucio were within less than 2 tenth at Sebring.

We had some BOP adjustments in that leauge, but I think they were implemented in the recent update.

P.S. Darche and Bayro were a bit off due to the drivers not the performance. The Darche was very strong in race pace.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

6. NWDogg

NWDogg Registered

The car classes confused me at first too, when I first saw them. If you are in singleplayer, and go to the Race Settings screen where you can select your opponents, you can choose between these different classes. The only thing it does is give you opponents that are based on that particular series. For example, the EGT_Full will give you opponents from ALL the cars in the mod. The WEC will give you opponents from the cars that race in the WEC series (for example, no Venom in that series). EGT_US appears to me to be the same as EGT_Full, as far as I can tell. The skins are the same, the only difference is the cars you will race against.

If you go into the Race Settings screen, and choose one of these options individually, you can see which cars are included in each 'class'.

7. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

We have few leagues using our mod and nobody has the issues overall, if you have to much tire wear on the front than they should simply take it easy. THose cars are different and they should behave like that to. You cant make front engine using same tyre wear as rear engine car, this is not single cup series ;)

Each car has its own good and bad things and those driving it should take it maybe more easy and smooth, they can still be same fast but adopt the driving style and work on setup.
    Overall the cars match and any car has chance to win a race in right hands with right driving style.

8. jabberwalkie09

jabberwalkie09 Registered

Ales, I have a question regarding the settings that are changeable on the cars. The Porsche's radiator can go all the way up to 6, none of the other cars can do that. Also the Bayro seems to run hot when you push it (I noticed that the car got the oil temp up to 108 celsius I noticed when I was turning laps at Topeka preparing for a league race), the other cars tend to run more normal temps for oil in the 90's. All except the Ferrucio which runs MUCH cooler (don't remember the temps) than the other cars. Also the Merlin has adjustable boost settings while the other cars do not. Was all this intended?

9. Andregee

Andregee Registered

IF you set 900 in the Wheel menu then rfactor uses 900 degress. You have to set Sens off

10. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

Sens is off
    Thanks

I know how to set up my wheel. Its probably the car setup causing my issue.

11. FlyinFinn2

FlyinFinn2 Registered

Purshased T2 and EGT mods 5 minutes ago, canĀ“t wait to try it out;)

12. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

we (5 - 7 driver) was online on "IronRaceOnline" until the server was suddenly offline.
    Mmartin told me yesterday in the serverchat that for monday is a race plannend.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

13. MMartin

MMartin Registered

Yes yesterday all was fine until the server crash... (after few minutes it was online again) never happened before... (some times my client and also othre drivers crash... I don't know if it's related to the EGT mod)
    Alpha-bravop the race is on monday 23 june :)
    Here is the rigth thread to subscribe for the race event..wild card are admitted.
    Liveracers is also available to check your time here: http://iraceonline.com/forum/
    Cu soon!

14. Raikku

Raikku Registered

Bought this some time ago(already newest version) and just wonder that how we get updates when they come? URD just send us links or something similar?

15. aerobaticrug

aerobaticrug Registered

yeah, you get an email from Ales with the updates

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

16. [NAR]Steve

[NAR]Steve Registered

One thing is for sure, sprint tires are made for just a few hot laps, they go away VERY quickly, haha. i did a 6 or 8 lap race with sprints, and after about 4 laps, I was getting massive understeer. So when you make a race setup, make sure to use the endurance tires.

17. C3PO

C3PO Registered

At Le Mans, the P2 cars running 75 litre tanks are doing 11 lap stints.

18. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

11 laps of Le Mans are worth 33 laps elsewhere.

19. C3PO

C3PO Registered

At Le Mans in RL LMP1 cars doing 13 laps on a full tank (capacities in RL are 66.9L for petrol / 54.8L for diesel)

20. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

The Porsche 919 even managed to do 14.