[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Just the cars running in the series are different.

2. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Ok... and what is the different?

3. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

ATM we have in the matchmaker around 6 - 8 EGT5 server with different tracks.
    IMO more then enough.
    To concentrate drivers to one of this server fixed events could be helpfull.

Is anybody interested in fixed events or is there a European (because of timezone) league with a public server and fixed events like practicing and short races (around 20 to 30min) for example on three days per week in the evening around 18:00 GMT +2 ?

In case of some feedback I will open a own thread for this for further discussion.

4. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

No problem. But with different tracks (AddOn) could be a problem. I believe track rotaiton is not working for some (AddOn) tracks.

5. NightSt@lk3r

NightSt@lk3r Registered

I believe the Pitlanes.com server is open to the public during the week and only locked during Friday nights league event.

6. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

7. MMartin

MMartin Registered

Ok guys, the server is up and the track will change every 15 days. Next official race open also to the wild card ;)
    Here the information about http://iraceonline.com/

8. Golanv

Golanv Registered

I'd like to know if you folks could give me a quick comparison to ISI GT content concerning physics and feel of these cars inclueded in this mod?
    From 0-10, if ISI best GT car atm. would be 8 or 9, what is the number you would give this mod. (rating per car if you think there is quality differences please?)

I got the T5 mod from URD a while back, and was thinking if I should be throwing some money at them again, since it seems like this is getting alot of attention atleast here at rF2 forums.

9. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Golanv, I think you should try and download the URD C6R 2012 GTE which is the free car of the lot... install it and try it out for yourself and see what you think... You can also compare it to the ISI 2009 C6R GT2.

It's 9.95 euros, it's pocket money really for most of us and definitely worth it to me.

You'll find the 2012 GTE car if you click back in your browser and look closely and you'll find it a few topics below this one... Link should be in the first post...

Please note that the default setup is quite conservative and 'secure' it understeers a bit... Take of a bit of the rearwing and/or increase the front splitter and give the rear anti roll bar a pair of increasing clicks and/or decrease the front anti roll bar for starters... See what works best for you.

Sounds are great, the visuals are great and the physics makes great sense in my opinion.

10. C3PO

C3PO Registered

It's a fantastic mod for rF2. Brings out the very best in the sim with regards to handling and physics in general.

11. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Thx! Hope to,see all the other homeless EGT driver on this server too :)
    Yesterday in the evening I found around 10 - 15 drivers online but unfortunately on
    four different servers.
    I understand some driver want do only some hotlaps so maybe a second server only for hotlaping would be a good choice?
    In any case I'm looking forward to see many drivers on the server.

alex

12. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

After watching lm24 quali, the lights on the cars seem super bright this year!

Is the lighting a car based thing on rf2, or does the game engine limit how the lights appear on the mod?

13. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

THey could be tweaked out more but we have issues at the moment with HDR profiles. They can make lights looking really bad.

14. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

Thanks ales.

I noticed some led strip lighting on, for example, the Ferrari windshield and above the drivers head on the lmp2 cars, are these possible too, or is that not worth it because of the HDR restrictions?

The car number box also lights up these days, are these possible? (Not that I'm being demanding lol just noticing from the session last night!!)

15. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Ive seen those lights yes but overall im not done with lights for all cars but for now its not really worthed to add anything becase i cant really animate them. First i will wait for ISI to open up those hard coded names so we can upgrade lights and for the flare shaders.

16. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

Great stuff thanks for the info.

I've been driving the new ferruccio a lot and I'm having a lot of fun round Le Mans with it!! Looking forward to the protos!

17. capetuso

capetuso Registered

Yesterday tried to do do some racing, but s2 was still not online and s1 required password. So ended in a practice session in pitlane's server with another guy.
    When got bored of hotlapping only found a race with ISI's bt20 which is also superb.

18. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Hi Ales, just two short questions: is it just me, or is the BOP of these 6 Cars not really balanced? We did a couple of test laps on different tracks and found the Darche and the Ferruccio are much faster than the other cars and the tyre wear seems not really logical?

And... could YOU please explain to me the different classes of this mod? WEGT, EGT_Full, EGT_US.

I ask this above but got only the answer "they`re different cars"

But WHAT is the difference?

Greets,
    Juergen

19. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

Not sure where to post this so.....

I am having and have always had issues with high wheel lock GT cars. It is very pronounced in this series of cars. I cant turn in any corner with the speeds I feel I should be able to. I guess its understeer but I can never dial it out. Rear comes around because of lack of rotation. I am unable to turn my wheel except slightly and the only way I can make it better is by reducing the wheel lock from 25 to 20. It feels more realistic to me. Now I know some cars like the Porsche GT3 spec cup cars are shipped to the teams with a specific wheel rotation and lock and cannot be changed however with this series of GT cars I believe they can change the lock based on driver and track. ( I could be wrong). Well rambling over. I guess I am just looking for a way to get more on track rotation for turns without a lock change. I have tried many things but I am by no means a setup master.
    Thanks

BTW I am using a CSW set to 900 in config and dont see this issue in other sims.

20. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

Even 900 degrees within rF2 or do you use the auto per vehicle setting? Try 520 degrees and 25° of lock, that works great for me.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk