[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

There are videos of the corvette in the 12h race at sebring that the changes are more spaced, very calm, but very fast rate is changed, that surprised me because I thought I could not do so fast, but in the race, except in times of struggle everything is calmer.

2. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

I just uploaded a lap from me yesterday. S1 was way off what was possible in S1 on this lap (6 tenth), but the rest of the lap is at Miroslav's pace. I think it is interesting to compare both cars and especially both driving styles.
    Miroslav is a lot more aggressive, which gives him the edge in S1, but in S2 and S3 we achieve the same time with diffrent setup, diffrent car and diffrent style. So I guess there is no real secret where you find pace. Of course you need a well balanced setup.

3. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

I c where I am losing time now. Nice lap

4. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

This is where the old rFVCRMerge tool would be great in rF2. I think this topic deserves a new thread though. Come to think of it, I think a whole subforum dedicated to driving technique/setup discussion would be really helpful. We could build car/track specific threads where people can discuss this stuff. I do endurance racing and I have progressed a lot from simply comparing notes with codrivers. One of us may be faster on one part of then another. We talk about what each of us are doing different. In the end we all end up with faster laps by combining what we learn from each other.

This same concept could be applied on the forum.

5. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

A good idea. Would love to learn from others.

6. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

Feel free to contact me regarding telemetry. As long as someone is not racing against me I have no trouble sharing data. In the end all will profit from more faster drivers. It makes the races more challanging and we are all here for the challange, aren't we?

7. yusupov

yusupov Registered

is there a simple way to just save & share setups?

8. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

online, check vote and then share setup. When somebody sent you a garage setup, it's in your received folder. Save it before leaving track because it's dissapears.

9. tjc

tjc Registered

This! :cool:

I was just thinking about starting such a thread somewhere for setup advice etc.

Something like this would be very much appreciated. :)

Yip, me too. :)

10. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

Great work Ales, thank you very much.
    The Bayro is still a bit of the pace offline, Corvette is still the fastest.
    Gearing is for every car the same now, except for the Vette. I think that's the reason the Vette is the fastest everywhere except for Le Mans and other tracks with long straights. It hits the rev limiter while other cars don't.
    Could it be that the closer setting of the gears makes the Vette faster on almost every track?

Keep up the good work, it's worth every penny

11. Andregee

Andregee Registered

The problem doesn´t appears with other mods. they got their parts back after a repair

12. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

wich other mods? the problem is the debris parts. rwing, fwing are repaired normaly but not other parts.

13. yusupov

yusupov Registered

would it be difficult to just post a couple screencaps of eg a darche setup for sebring? as i said i get that this is part of ISI philosophy but ida realily rather be able just jump in & enjoy the cars & then tune from there.

14. bwana

bwana Registered

downloading SVM files which can the be copied to userdata/settings/track(sebring for instance)/ applies them in game and can be selected In garage

15. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

+1 for sure. Realism ;)

16. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

Ha yeah In my dreams. No just love body style. I've seen a couple by my home and think they are pretty badass looking.

17. yusupov

yusupov Registered

thx man, ill look for this, still getting used to the interface

18. yusupov

yusupov Registered

is there a repositroy of such files anywhere? only seem them for official ISI content atm

19. TomF74

TomF74 Registered

Before the update it was like a small hit, and complete front or rear body part fell off without the car status would show any damage, and it didn t effect the car handling. Is it fixed now? :eek:

20. NightSt@lk3r

NightSt@lk3r Registered

No, slightest tap and the bumpers still fall off :(