[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

2. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

I did my first qualy run yesterday and even with some mistakes a 1.57.6 was very easy. You can set the car up in a way, that you have extremely good traction and at the same time a very low rear wing. It drives a bit more like a prototype.

The ISI Corvette is way slower than the URD version. In reality the qualy times are around 1.58, so the diffrence is not that big and we are talking about superb drivers here.

3. sg333

sg333 Registered

Also depends on setup, TC level, tow, track cut detection etc etc etc.

4. rene-xmg

rene-xmg Registered

thanks for clarifying freddy! :p

5. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

The 58s and 59s are approximate times to reality (fastest lap of the Porsche ALMS sebring 2013 I think it was 159xxx and the corbete in 158xx I believe) and as for the simulation if you want to do those times have to fight the car as in many real videos.

6. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_12_Hours_of_Sebring they hit 1.58. Seems like TUDOR braked those cars by alot in 2014 or why they didnt hit undeer 2min i dont know. That there are alien drivers in simracing we shouldnt really wonder. Ive seen alot of this stuff online and i cant get it how some hit those times.

7. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

Guess I need a lot of practice.

8. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

In that leauge low TC is allowed, which I use, but it does not change my laptime. TC only helps a bit with consistency.
    These laps are all with at least 2 wheels between the white lines. These cars are just that fast on a rubbered track, with a decent setup and a good driver.

I can see, if I find my qualy lap, which was rather slow with a 1:57.6. I was 5 tenth slower than my teammate in S1, but he was pushing like hell.

/edit: I can check my MoTec log from yesterday. I don't mind sharing it as the lap was quite some time off what is possible in qualy on a rubbered track.

9. Senna12

Senna12 Registered

Hi,

I just tried the Ferrari and was pretty blown away:) The model and sounds are excellent, tires feel really good.

Nice work!!!

Cheers,

Sean

10. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I love using my DSD sequenzial shifter, but I'm for realism and these car have paddle shifter so I use the paddle shifter!

11. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

No one dares share a 2min AM setup with someone who's racing strictly offline?

If we're being one second close to the real 2013 laptimes it certainly speaks favorable for the realism of this mod. And you always have to substract the "fear of death" bonus.

12. C1enFueg0s

C1enFueg0s Registered

do I do the same question, it is necessary to form something separate??

13. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I don't know how some driver from the Simautosport endurance race could do even 1'56.8?!:confused:
    I did 1'59.8 with Medium tires and with a full tank! maybe with soft tires and less fuel I can make 1'58 but 1'56'8 is too much at least for me!

14. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

Yep. Guess I didnt realize how close to real world these times are. I think I may have figured something out as well. Will test and check back later. : )

15. C1enFueg0s

C1enFueg0s Registered

anyone knows something about this post? #3860

if the damage is repaired with All Repair o repair body, why not replaced the front bumper?

Thanks

16. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

These times are of cource with no fuel and soft tyres. The soft tyres should give you 1 second and an empty tank gains 1 second as well, so you would be looking at least at 1:57:X with your pace, if you are able to utilize the possible tyre and fuel gain.

17. Mini Schnauzer

There are also other things ....... someone commented in another forum that putting very little pressure in the tires of the corvette long time and earned 57s came out easy but the tires were short. I probe and 1.5 seconds down my time and the wheels lasted me 3 times and even with that I left in 58.1xx. From here to the 57s and 56s has something to do the simracer.
    I do not run the AM, but if you want you can go to the Darche and ferruchio.

18. rene-xmg

rene-xmg Registered

what i can say from my memory.
    springs 228/166
    ARB 108/18
    wings 4/18
    toe in -0,20
    fuel 30ltr
    adjusting gears of course...

..only those changes are enough for 59-times

19. Mini Schnauzer

True, if you want to race that withstand nuematicos has to slow down and roll between 2.00 and 2.01 but there are always people who do in 59s for a full 55 minutes stin wheels hold up well.

20. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

I think that ISI made that off for debris parts, no idea why. Will ask them