[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

Ales, will you update the Bayro template? the "type 2" mirrors are missing in the wire layer. i found the area, but not the correct for each part...

2. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Will check on that but not before the update as i might edit textures slightly to.

3. UnitedRacingDesign

Am yeah, well finally preparing Ferruccio for ingame, i think it will take about a day to get it in actually. 4 sets of rims need to go inside(silver is one style of older Y spokes than gold-gray-black sets for the new similar to Venom rims)... Will drop pics once the car is ingame.

4. tjc

tjc Registered

:)

5. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

6. Midnight_Racer

Midnight_Racer Registered

First post :) Love the mod. Physics, sound, car modelling and ffb are awesome. So thanks for all your work so far with this package. I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

I do require assistance, maybe you guys can help. I don't see any pictures of the cars in this mod in Vehicle Selection. I think I've seen this asked before but can't find any info on how to resolve my issue. Any advice please on what I do to show a pic of the cars?

7. NWDogg

NWDogg Registered

I'm pretty sure it is up to the mod creator to implement this feature, if I'm not mistaken. No way to do it in-game. I'm fairly certain this was requested at least once before, but since it has gone unnoticed for a while, it couldn't hurt to request again! It could be the very last thing Ales does, of course, but it would round out this mod very nicely.

Looking forward to that Ferrucio! It will make this mod complete (for me) and I'm certain the thing will be absolutely beautiful.

8. Midnight_Racer

Midnight_Racer Registered

Thanks for clearing that up. I assumed there was something I could do on my end, as is the spirit of rfactor :)

But I understand the mod is not complete and priorities have to be taken. I'm also looking forward to the additional cars, more so than the screenshots.

9. UnitedRacingDesign

Thank you. For the pics you mean the one where you chose a car? Ive passed on that one for now becase we did those in past in showroom but that doesnt work properly at the moment.

So, for the Ferruccio. Ive rund in trouble yesterday. Something about memory run out or something whene loading the car. Found the problem later on and as it showed up ive used slightly to long names for rims blur textures. Fixed one rim style on that and going to another one now.

10. UnitedRacingDesign

Quick ingame screen now that car is working. Some textures are not fully implented into game yet like chassis wich is grey there now.

11. RJames

RJames Registered

Brilliant, cannot wait!

12. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

amazing

13. pas74

pas74 Registered

the ferruccio is the ferruccio well done!!

14. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

15. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

PS: yes, I think that the picture in the car selection and show room should be done at least to choose the case livery!

16. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Looks superb Ales :)

17. sg333

sg333 Registered

Very nice! :cool:

18. tjc

tjc Registered

19. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

Those car icons are a pain in the butt to create. I'm not surprised that so many modders skip this part. I just went through this process myself. I used the devmode spinner to take a screenshot of each car. Then I crop/scaled them all to 512x512. Then you save them as DDS (8.8.8.8 no mips) and the files go in the teams mas with names like this <VevName>ICON.dds and <VehName>SMICON.dds. I am curious if you can drop these icons in right next to a custom skin with "alt" added to the file name. I've never tried that.

20. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Pretty as hell.