[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Except c6r all should have there own lemans AI setups. So wich ones now actually dont load there?

2. Tosch

Tosch Registered

I have used sysinternals process explorer to figure out at which locations the rF2.exe is looking for svm files.
    Here are my results for the URD Endurance mod at LeMans.

-rF2Data\UserData\LeMans91AI.svm
    -rF2Data\UserData\player\Settings\LeMans91_AM Racing.svm
    -rF2Data\UserData\player\Settings\LeMans91_Bayro Racing.svm
    -rF2Data\UserData\player\Settings\LeMans91_Corvette Racing.svm
    -rF2Data\UserData\player\Settings\LeMans91_Darche Racing.svm
    -rF2Data\UserData\player\Settings\LeMans91_Labre Competition.svm
    -rF2Data\UserData\player\Settings\LeMans91_Venom Racing.svm

Moddev tries to open "LEMANS91.RACE.SVM" at several locations but not in the main vehicle folder "rF2Data\ModDev\Vehicles\C6r_ZR1". "rF2Data\ModDev\Vehicles\C6r_ZR1\Teams\LEMANS91.RACE.SVM" should work.

3. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Certainly Porsche is very slow on the straights, Vipers too. I've not memorized which cars exactly, but some do ~250 and others ~270. They are early in the limiter compared with the other cars - that's the two I noticed.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
  4. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Change the gearing on the Darsche and they will do 173mph down the Mulsanne Straight.

5. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Tell the AI...

6. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Not complete sure but I think you have to customize the AI setup in the path as Tosch above posted.
    For example in Le Mans this is the Used AI setup.

-rF2Data\UserData\player\Settings\LeMans91_Darche Racing.svm

7. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Yes I could do that, but Ales has already included setups with the cars so we're trying to figure out why they are not being used.

8. ethone

ethone Registered

There are settings that could override the car's default special setup. There's these entires in the .plr file:
    Code:
    Fixed Setups="0" // use fixed setups specified in UserData\<plr>\FavoriteAndFixedSetups.gal (based on track and vehicle class)
    Fixed AI Setups="0" // whether AI use the fixed setups, only applicable if "Fixed Setups" is also enabled (and can be used in single player to have the AIs use your favorite setup)

9. exder

exder Registered

hi guys can someone tell me what EGT cars are still in work maybe a NISSAN GTR or something im having such a fun driving them :)

10. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Trouble with fixed setups is the AI will use yours, so how that'll work with a multi car mod needs to be tested.
    In reality toschs suggestion should work just fine, make sure file names are spot on as I've been flummoxed by that before.
    Also if it works in dev mode it doesn't mean it'll definitely work in single player.

Worth trying a combination of those two fixed setups settings too if all else fails.

11. ethone

ethone Registered

I got it to work using Tosch's method. Using the fixed setups route would work if classes are set correctly as has been suggested.

12. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Hey, no, that is gt3 or older gt1 version. We just beetwen those :)

13. msportdan

msportdan Banned

Don't mean to but in and hope its ok. But im interested in the fixed setup thing and i thought the ai will look in the specific folder according to the car they are in. ? Is that wrong. ?

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_260 using Tapatalk

14. Twista

Twista Registered

The Nissan GTR isn't a GTE car, it currently runs as a GT3, and used to run as a GT1.

15. ethone

ethone Registered

The AI setup used would be the one you have assigned as the favourite in that car. So load up the car as the player car, pick a working setup for it, assign it as the favourite/default one for that car. Rinse, repeat for the other cars.
    It only works if the cars in a mod have their own class, as favourite setups are assigned by class, confusingly. It can be done with the class setup that has been mentioned earlier, but in the current state this approach to AI setups does not work with the EGT mod. Use Tosch's method for the time being.

16. Tosch

Tosch Registered

Here is a more complete list of setup files. All URD teams are included (top speed 280-290 kph) + Nissan GTR (top speed is at 310 kph) + Camaro + Nissan 370z. To install unzip the files to "rF2DataFolder\UserData\player\Settings".

There is a problem with the Nissan's. The GTR and the 370z share the same team name (Nissan Racing). You have to decide which of the both svm files the AI should use and rename the file to "LeMans91_Nissan Racing.svm" (default is GTR).
    The ISI and the URD Corvette share the same team name. Both cars will use the same setup.

These are not alien setups. I have just tweaked aero and gearing quickly. If you wanna try them on your car extract the files to "rF2DataFolder\UserData\player\Settings\Lemans91".

Download: View attachment LeMans91_GT_AI_Setups.zip

17. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Thanks Tosch!

Can't wait for the Ferruci now!

18. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

I don't care about any cars but Corvette Daytona Prototype and C7 :cool:

19. msportdan

msportdan Banned

So sorry say i do a race with a gallardo 430 458 and a Porsche. I would have to setup each car at that track and save for the ai to use them? IM sure these are all the same class no? How does class break it ?

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_260 using Tapatalk

20. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

The problem is rf1/2 does setups by the class name. If all the cars are in the same then they all get the same set. In rf1/2 you have to put each car in it's own class and use displayclassoverride to group them back into one class.