[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Done done some more laps in this -- loving it!

Are there any skins for the cars?

2. Tosch

Tosch Registered

3. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

It surely doesn't, but time, talent and motivation comes free - hardware, software, transportation, tickets, cameras, drones etc. requires cool cash.

These newer sims, beatiful as they are have made users require even higher content standards, meeting them is actually doable - but not without costs.

Sorry for the OT, Ales.

4. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Hi Aless here are my questions about your planned timeframe to finalizing the existing cars.
    Following issues I have on my system with the latest EGT version on build 660:

- Reflections on all cars. On my system the flickering wheels / rims and some other parts of the cars still exists. (depending on time and weather setting).
    - Darche engine run hot on tracks with very warm weather (above approxim. 36 degrees)
    - adjustable (or automatic) FOV for side rear mirrors. I use multiview and a FOV around 24. With this setting the side mirrors are not usable because the presented image shows the left and right side of the track because the FOV of the mirrors does not match the FOV of the drivers cockpit view.

Please let me now if you need more detailed informations about the listed points.

thx alex

5. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

Mod-wise mirrors are simply an animated texure, all/only possible adjustments are found in the .PLR (except physical positions ofcause)

6. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Thx. Reflections will be very limited on rims in future, especially there are issues now that there are transparent parts on rim for bluring that makes it even worse. Will probably remove reflections there completly as they look great without them.
    Darche engine will be fixed and few other things adjustments with next update but the update will come when i have now ferruccio done and all cars will be packed probably again togethere to one file. Before release we will get those things bit more tested so it could take some time to as after that update we are moving to PX cars for a while.
    For mirrors WiZPER made the answer.

7. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Thx for your answer. I know that but for example with the ISI Howston I can setup the mirror because all functions or key mappings as set in the plr works as expected. Unfortunately this is not the case with this mod (and many others )
    I don't know the exact relationship between the driver view and the mirror but in some (other then EGT) cars the mirror view fit (more or less) without changing but with this mod this is not the case.

8. UnitedRacingDesign

Will check that.

9. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Aless thx for your answer. I can't belive that I'm the only multiview user with this odd mirror problem ^-^ ?
    Maybe something is wrong on my side ?

Question to all EGT mod user with multiview and low FOV:
    How did you setup your FOV and mirror settings ?

10. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Many thanks Aless ! :)

11. MMartin

MMartin Registered

Yes, I've the same problem with the C6 (I've not already bought the others EGT cars...at the moment).
    No multiview for me and FOV =42 more or less (3 monitors x 1280x1024)

12. Narrowbackwing

Narrowbackwing Registered

Yes I got the same prob , not multi view , FOV is well it depends what car I'm driving so I can see the mirrors ,anything from 30 to 55 :) , I just presumed they knew and would fix it in the next update .

It good you brought this up .

13. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Ales, I would suggest to not pack all the cars togehter again. That way people can pick and chose which they want to have installed or which they can do without (for example the Z4 is not installed for my because it doesn't run in WEC).

14. UnitedRacingDesign

I see, well maybe i can add another class you can chose to race with.

15. ethone

ethone Registered

Keeping the cars separate is much easier for updating them with skins. No multi-compoment that gets invalidated when you uninstall one while working on them. :)

Please remember to set the vehicle classes correctly and include the Le Mans setups so we can finally use the Corvette and Venom as AI cars.

16. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

Should these vehicles NEVER stall even if I have all assists off, Clutch up, 3rd gear slammed into a wall not moving? Seems exceptionally resilient.

17. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

YES PLEASE DO THIS!! This will fix the setup assignment problems everyone has been complaining about. The Z4 VEH file for example can have something like this Classes="Z4-GTE" and then in the Z4 Upgrades.ini you add DisplayClassOverride="GTE". This will give the Z4 it's own class (which is what setups assign to) but in the monitor timing and in the XML results file it will just show up as the "GTE" class.

18. UnitedRacingDesign

Just doing our first LMP car ingame, has to be done so we can start physics and sound testing so as some other things for this kinda cars...Screen will follow...And Ferruccio going in to in short time(sounds are actually ready so as some basic physics)

19. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

great news, can't wait :)

20. UnitedRacingDesign

Some quick ingame work :) And this is build 494 as all newer builds gave some serius issues with grafical settings(allways resets settings, white showroom...)

Ah and model done by Marc :) and skin by EraZr1(he just joined our team to for liverys)

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014