[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Capeta

Capeta Registered

Agree with that.
    Or at least if one car use more fuel, she have to be a little bit faster, or something...

2. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

I agree, the Viper's windscreen looks better. In that pic nothing looks strange... What I mean is this:

[​IMG]

Especially if the car is black, it looks more strange. But something has been changed in the latest build that makes both windscreens and rims look brighter... The rims looks awesome now but I don't think they were "chrome" from the beginning :p

It's great with reflective glass, but I think it need to be adjusted a little.

3. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I thought the fuel difference was just based on real life. I find it hard to believe all of them have the exact same fuel performance, they shouldn't drive equally to each other either.

I've tested in Le Mans and Top Gear Track, the AM seems to be the most economical while the Porsche and Corvette are the thirstier ones. There seems to be up to 10% in variance.

4. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

That glass on that Venom looks nothing like a windshield. The Mercedes is so clear and without any reflection that it may as well not be there, but between the two is the closest to reality (unless you're talking about a very overcast day instead of rF2's "sunny".

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
  5. sg333

sg333 Registered

I agree; a good balance is somewhere in the middle. Viper is too blue/reflective and the SLS doesnt look like it has windows at all.

6. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Actually the SLS there is to emtpy, no life.

Yes there are some day times now with latest builds when our cars have to much reflections but some mods are lacking of this and are greenish to wich is far from beein real, especially as they have textures green to what is completly off from real.
    Our bluish color there comes from sky reflections and at some angles it should be exactly like that.

Here are pics of real car, thought not on bluish sky but very reflective and bright and other car behind him completly diferent one as diferent angle http://www.autoweek.com/storyimage/CW/20121019/ALMS/121019804/AR/0/ALMS-Grand-Am-Petit-merger.jpg

7. RJames

RJames Registered

We have already fixed these issues in the custom mod we are building for the league. So far the changes we have put in place are Fuel tank sizes to 90L, fixes for Arthur and Bayro cars to fuel usage (not equal but fairer than currently) also a number of fixes/changes to the pit settings as there was variances in the values between cars. Although the test race this sunday will not use the custom mod, we will provide it shortly after :)

8. Capeta

Capeta Registered

You mean it's still a disadvantage to choose other cars than AM & Bayro ?

9. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Ales... any idea why blurred rims not always work? When watching replay, sometimes I need to watch 1-2 minutes before the rims get blurred. And sometimes it's only 1 wheel:

[​IMG]

Sorry if already answered :)

10. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

btw picture not showing.
    wasnt reported sofar and i didnt change there anything, its normal way for blured animations. Might be replay have issues there and would be good to report it than as bug to ISI.

11. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Hi -- nice work on the updates!

Darche sounds are much better and the AM cockpit is very nice. LCD screen looks great but perhaps the rest of the cockpit could do with higher res textures as has been mentioned before. Looks fairly basic, IMO.

Also, according to the set up screen, a full tank on the AM will deliver 42 laps at Silverstone. Last year at the WEC there the equivalent car was just about doing 30 laps on a full tank in RL. So a big discrepancy there. No idea about the other cars.

12. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Guys wanted to ask- you know the RPM LED indicators above the dash board, green, orange and than red. In Real life, are those adjustable to drivers liking or is it somewhat fixed same to every car of the same type? I am asking because that would be very welcome feature for me in rf2.. in AM the red LEDs go on only when you reach limiter, which is too late. I would like the RED to go on when it is ideal to shift up. and that differs with fuel strategy and simply race to race. So is it adjustable in real life for each car or maybe even driver?

13. Lotus 49

Lotus 49 Registered

Hey Ales could you please change my purchase email that you send links to from rbremner@gmail.com to alexbremner28@gmail.com if you need any proof or anything just ask. If when doing so could you please send the latest update. Thanks!

14. Lotus 49

Lotus 49 Registered

15. Racefreak1976

Racefreak1976 Registered

Hello,

a quick question to all you guys who make their own skins. I'm trying to start making my own skins for the Darche with Photoshop CS2. I have everything set up and started painting some basic weird stuff but now, how on earth can I view my skin in the actual game? Where do I put the dds file? Is there some kind of viewer for cars without starting rF2 every time?

Most important question is, how do I get my skin in the game!?

Many thanks in advance.

16. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

im sure theer is a guide somewhere around on the forum.. cant find it now tho

17. petibonome

petibonome Registered

18. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

thats the one :)

19. Racefreak1976

Racefreak1976 Registered

Was trying to find it through search but couldn't. Thanks a lot! :cool:

I can't save my dds files! PS tells me there is something wrong with the file format? Any tips?

View attachment 12092

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
  20. GLWeed

GLWeed Registered

I just finished the second pre-session event by autosimsport, beeing the only BMW in the field. I struggled a lot with front end grip, even after 2 days of fiddeling to get the car race ready. There is no way of getting the car to at least be neutral, I'd like to quote another driver from the series:
    The speed of the car is fine for 2-3 laps, afterwards you just can't keep the tires alive at a resonable racepace. I struggled to get more than 17 laps out of them. I can manage twice the distance with every other car in the mod.
    But I don't just want to complain about the mod, its great guys, just a lil tweaking here and there ;). As all the sounds of the cars are superb, it would be great to get a more realistic one into the BMW, as it really drops of in quality compared to the others as it is an awesome sounding car in reality.

Keep up the great work

Greetings
    Luke