[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Tosch

Tosch Registered

To me it looks like the reflection map becomes to bright at noon because of very high Tlum and Slum values (direct and scattered sunlight) in the automatic profile. This needs to be fixed (normalized) by ISI. I would not put to much effort into this atm.

2. RNeves

RNeves Registered

OK!!! That's what i wanted to hear!!! Because i can't wait to try the new cockpits and the new car!!! Hope you release it soon!

Keep up the good work

3. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

I have this in mind but can we use how it is until next build? There arent really alot of new builds, not even the unstable ones so we could report this kinda stuff until than and than again the question is it going to be fixed in next build.

4. Tosch

Tosch Registered

5. UnitedRacingDesign

I use diferent shaders from ISI cars as the shaders that ISI used on windows were broken(reflections) for alot of builds actually. Im not sure if they fixed them allready but have to check. Maybe ill go for diferent shaders but have to check how they work now.

6. panande

panande Registered

Okay so as far as I understand this you need to fix these reflection failures car by car, but does that mean you'll release the update anyway? :D
    I am still hoping that you can give it to us today ^^

7. sg333

sg333 Registered

Yeah, I'd prefer *any* release to waiting for some minor tweaks.

8. UnitedRacingDesign

Yes, update will come but bit smaller, i wont manage everything today. Finishing Darche today, still some painting needs to be done but im on it at the moment. AM will come during the week and Ferruccio after that as i want to paint all the cockpits and other stuff to get them in same quality as other cars.

As mentioned few posts back. I will brake the mod apart to separeted files now so insted one component you will have each own of each car so we can update each car separeted and there will be no need to download whole package all the time to update.
    Its bit more work on installing but less downloading and more easy to update cars separetly now.
    And for future any upcoming cars will be done right away with cockpits and so on.

9. Capeta

Capeta Registered

About the physics, the cars are finished ? They will not evolve and are ready to race ?

10. RNeves

RNeves Registered

Sounds perfect!!
    Better to have a small update than having no update at all...
    What really matters is that you keep releasing cars with the same great quality as ever!!
    ;)

11. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

Tbh I'm a bit disappointed by the latest statement as I was expecting a lot of new stuff today after this long time (ferrucio, cockpits, etc) but I'm still looking forward for todays patch.

12. TomF74

TomF74 Registered

Promises and delays, like all the presold products, hate myself for jumped into something like that again...

13. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Porsche cockpit is finally coming? I've been waiting for that since november damn it :p

I'm not surprised by yet another delay though...

14. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I haven't driven the Porsche yet, because I'm waiting for the cockpit release!

15. UnitedRacingDesign

There will be some tweaks done here and there, the biggest one will probably be the chassis flex, will come once i get more familiar with it.

16. UnitedRacingDesign

Im really sorry to disapoint you and others on delays at this moment but will work on that to get you happy.

17. UnitedRacingDesign

Yes, but its boring one thought, hehe. Well the white metal shells just dont come up so good sofar, same case with Bayro but nothing much to do around that. Carbon and black plastic parts are much better looking in racing cars.

18. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Hehe, it's all good, Ales :) I have learned to restrain myself, hence why I'm not surprised we don't get it all this weekend... It is what it is, and it's okay for me... A month ago I was impatient for sure - it fades :p

19. CraigT

CraigT Registered

Ales
    I did a clean install for 494 but have not reinstalled the mod knowing the update was coming. Will this need to be installed over the last version, as an update or will the old version need to be deleted before installing the update?

20. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

I actually like the idea of separate car files (the Corvette is already separate anyway) as for example I might not install the Bayro if I'm just doing W.E.C. style races. It saves a little disk space and keeps the car list less cluttered.