[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

AM is not soo bad as the Darche is actuall at this moment, we thought we had right pictures as they were named like that to but looking closly, working on details i found out that its not the right version.

2. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

BTW, how hard is it in RF2 to define a precise rooster. for AI.. or would you eventually make the cars selectable "single" for AI? Because right now for example you get "Venom Test Car" a lot, and normal Venom. Let's say in the future I don't want 2014 CR7... how can I make a start grid that is just the cars I want to have, two of each type...?

3. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

In singleplayer, when in track there is a little arrow you can click besides "Add AI button", there you can select which specific AI you want to join... Not sure if that is what mean or is looking for though :)

4. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

Ales, why you dont concentrate on the P2 first (HPD and Morgan - both allready showed from you + the Oreca).
    The P2s nearly stay the same next year. It's really sad that you delay the Prototypes again...

Cheers Marcus

5. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Thanks Bjorn, I know that is the "difficult" way ;) - I was wondering if there is a way for example to save this grid when I add all the cars by hand, for next time. Or to exclude certain cars from the grid even if they are in the same mod. I just don't want a "totally random" grid, I'd rather have 2xVenom, 2xDarsche, 2x Vette...

6. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

Hehe big, precise AI chickens....

:)

7. UnitedRacingDesign

Well 2013 season is over and 2014 cars are getting out, many will be new, even P2 cars. Some as you mentioned will stay but not in all series. Im more of doing something at the time of new season than something later at this moment, especially when diferente is 1 year and cars are changing and there is big step from 2013 to 2014 in prototypes.
    EGT cars are most of them completly new 2013 cars that will run for years now so once we cover all those we have rest there for some long time and we dont need to jump from one to another series all the time.
    New cars are allways more challenging to do but for that we do most of cars you dont get in any other game or mod.

8. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

Will the hybrid physics be able to be implemented?

Can rf2 cope with the boost of bhp from the energy recovery system that the p1 cars will have?

I'm not expecting it to be able to simulate the energy recovery side of it (ie the flywheel collecting energy on braking etc) but can the engine physics have that effect in it?

9. TJones

TJones Registered

Most probably you know these already, but take a look:

http://www.racecar-engineering.com/cars/porsche-991-gte/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Porsche-911-GT3-RSR-type-991-by-Dedeporsches-Blog/492874754079904
    http://www.auto123.com/en/racing-ne...unveils-991-type-911-gt3-cup-car?artid=150729
    http://www.pff.de/porsche/index.php...46&h=f4feaa0b1fa0cb8d2385086c927a3c53179e9372

10. UnitedRacingDesign

11. UnitedRacingDesign

I dont think this is posibile at this stage, ISI will build some hybrid system how i know but we did manage to fake sounds on that :D

12. Capeta

Capeta Registered

I guess this is not priority for people to have hybrid.

Good proto is the priority, we don't have modern prototype in rF2.
    And to wait for the 2014 car make that we will wait until may at least, we will not see the real 2014 cars used to race before march, will have update every races, all in the same time. With GT's updates too.

To me, just finish and complete the actual cars we have in the mod is good, before going to some prototypes. :D

13. dowroa

dowroa Registered

I am not sure if I am ready to re-buy fRactor2... because quite honestly, it was and continues to be a train wreck, in my opinion.

HOWEVER, with that stated, the mod and all I have seen of it thus far is outstanding. I hold everything I have seen in the highest regard. If you would like, I would paypal you $10USD for the work you have done. I just don't have anywhere to use this mod at this time.

I hope to see mods as high quality as this on Assetto Corsa.

Thank you for your excellent work.

- brian

14. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

I guess that makes this the best train wreck I have been in so far.

15. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

The prototypes are hybrids

16. Kickbox

Kickbox Registered

Of course, the prototypes are Hibriden and they are also important for the world of simulation

17. Capeta

Capeta Registered

Huh, guys, you know there is not only 2 prototypes in the world ?
    Because only 2 of them are hybrid.

18. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

LOL, good catch.

19. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Oh, for the Hyprids... as I understood it this year, the way it works is automatically added power on certain points of the track (stored power from braking using a huge spinning wheel).

I don't really think it changes much in the way the drivers work with the car (i.e., not like KERS in Formula1 which can be really a tactical item). So maybe we won't miss this feature too much...

20. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

If you can't replicate the harvesting bit on braking (which isn't possible in rf2 yet) then I agree the actual driving isn't affected really

I was more talking about how the engine would be mapped to kick in that extra power at the right moments, and whether ales could replicate that in the mod.

And sounds too, like where the Toyota leaves pit lane under full electric, silently wafting onto the track lol