[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Goat

Goat Registered

I see your point but my install does not react that way. I really think you have ABS turned on somewhere.

2. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

No the ABS is off and I am the same as Ronnie, and actually the same for acceleration, it is very hard to spin the wheels when on throttle with these 500 PS cars

3. Goat

Goat Registered

This is odd. When I leave the pits if I have the throttle pinned and release the rev limiter the tires brake lose and i can spin the car. i wonder what the difference is from your install to mine?
    I don't doubt your impression but mine is different for some reason.

4. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

u r right, this is odd, because leaving the pit is exactly when i flat out as im sure that i wont spin

5. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

Can anyone pull off a brake stand burnout in any of these cars (or any in rf2 for that matter)? It should be doable with this sort of power and the advanced tire models.

6. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

lolll...I'm really very worried about this post! was you the one who wanted less grip and less stable cars as the ISI C6r?:rolleyes:
    I didn't tested this mod in the last 2 weeks, but I would be very disappointed if this mod turns around having the same crappy physics of ISI C6r and Camaro!

7. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Not going into that direction, dont worry. You should take a run with new version and stop hotlaping in AC :D

8. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

:)

9. Minibull

Minibull Member

I'm worried about your post...some fair feedback with a bit of thought there from Ronnie..."crappy physics" comments aside...

I haven't tried the latest version, but the brakes in the last couple of builds I've tried have been pretty "sterile". Digressive braking is pretty much not needed until right into the corner where you have to back off a wee bit. I'm hoping something will change a little bit there. Seems weird that a couple of mods have some odd problems with braking. This one in earlier builds, the 787B...like something is off somewhere which causes the rear to snap round weirdly, so it's compensated by seemingly reducing the max braking ability. Dunno

I've liked most everything else though, cars have a different feel to each other, great sounds so far, and the Venom cockpit looks stunning...as in the best XD

10. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

+1

11. baked bean

baked bean Registered

:confused: How about you go test it then wadji instead of being worried about someone else's constructive feedback lol :rolleyes:

Ales, I also think the breaks are weak, adding some more breaking power cant hurt, then if its to strong for some drivers set ups, at least they can turn break pressure down. As it is now for me atleast at 100% is not strong enough and cant be increased any more. :)

12. baked bean

baked bean Registered

I do and have mentioned it before, but got a load of **** from a few here for saying so like, stop crying, and i bet you have never driven a car and all that old bollox lol Just watching the tire temp whilst cornering shows just how ott it is, both grip and downforce. I think that the combination of these two are what could be the problem with why the tires are not locking, maybe?

13. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Well when we started off with all the feedback, did you guys also noticed that when the car is sliding, especially understeering, there is absolutelly no indication of it in FFB? Do the cars have electronic power steering or not? As if they do, than it is the way it shoud be i guess, but if it has no OR mechanical powersteering, you shoud be able to tell that you are understeering from your steering wheel

14. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

+1 Good point. :)

15. UnitedRacingDesign

Grip level is diferent from 2009 ISI vette and offcourse tires changed to since than and we do use ISI tires that are 2012 version actually so combination of this 2 things makes braking not to lock up as much as it did in past. Thought me and few other people can get braking lockup and im testing this on default setup with 90% brake pressure only, everything else you get or dont get can be affected by youre pedal and youre way of driving.
    The vette physics is good example of how a car should change since 2009 to 2012, few things are same as on ISI car but the things that changed from development over all this years are those that bring all this stuff up to how it should be.
    And offcourse the camaro is something that we cant really compare it with this cars eather as for one that car is one of the worst GT3 cars in real life and again its bit diferent as its GT3 car to.

16. maxredbull

maxredbull Registered

where to find the URD Corvette C6.R GTE 0.95 ?

17. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

I just can't drive without cockpit... but would be very interested to hear how you find the cars to be different? That's the ideal situation IMHO... when cars have different strength and weakness you need to work with.

18. UnitedRacingDesign

Older email if you still have it, old link for that one still works.

Wich car? 2 cars do have cockpits and you can even adjust those with diferent styles.

19. Andregee

Andregee Registered

ok my memories were wrong. There is no brake lock possible, even with 70:30 Distribution and 100% brake force. Yeah i think that is wrong.

20. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Finally I tested the new version(guys I really missed rfactor 2 in the last 2 weeks where I was busy with AC) and I love the progress that you have done! the Venom cockpit is a master-piece!
    However, I agree with some of you about the brake!