[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. pas74

pas74 Registered

i tryed the vette at the ring...really driveable and manageable car..i' m a great fun of your mods man....in the future why don' t you release a track pack specifically for the gt cars like donington, oschersleben, valencia, etcc...

2. DX3S

DX3S Registered

First off all, EnduranceRacingX Mod is in my opion the best Mod for rFactor 2 at the market. Great work guys!!! I love it!

But i think Darche have not enough power as the other cars (AM, Bayro E5, Venom and Corvette). At the straight the Darche have not mucht topspeed (also with setup, low downforce) as the other. I think the AM and Bayro E5 have a good compromise between burining fuel and power and they are fast at the corns. Venom burn a lot fuel but it is fast.

This year i think you could see that the Porsch GTEPro and the Aston Martin GTEPro were on the same level of performace. So why not in the Mod?

I hope you can do something with my criticism :D Good work guys, keep it up! :D

3. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

I hope that eventually all cars will be matched (maybe not 100% realistic but more fun to drive that way...) and each still has it's own personality (cornering, top speed, braking..)

4. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Those tracks actually dont fit exactly for those cars. We need to look into WEC and ALMS calender. We are doing one track at this stage but becase of alot of work with cars progress is really slow at the moment but if we get some guys onboard for tracks we could do more.

Will be matched, probably allready in next version. Ive done few things there on Darche allready.

5. Richard17

Richard17 Registered

Congratulations on your excellent work, viewed all pages of realising the great work done up to now.
    Follow the constructive criticism and let the rest you "dogs".
    see you soon to arrange a nice season.

Hello.:cool:

6. DX3S

DX3S Registered

Came the new version this week or next week? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
  7. lukadeu

lukadeu Registered

Hello Ales, great job (RAZTURAĆ )! Is there a way to race with only one type of oponets? For example, I would like to race only with Darche. Is thare a way to set up this kind of race.

The other thing is how come that we cant have this kind of shining look on every car? This is how all cars should look!
    View attachment 10658

L.

Ps. keep up the good work!!

8. UnitedRacingDesign

EGT 0.7 is last one, vette came last week and new version will come end of this week.

Hvala :) I would have to add more options than for car filter, than it would be posibile. For reflections, this is old build screen right? Reflections are diferent now to and this one on screen looks more like chrome.

9. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

A car should only look like that if it's chrome, trying to replicate a mirror.

10. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

After many many many hours with the vette I can now say it with confidance: This car blew my mind. It's just unbelievable how it feels and drives. It is the fastest car out of them all that's for sure but also it feels just outright awesome. One of the best experience with hardtop cars I had in rF2. I still would like it lock up a bit easier, just like the others, but the rest is just spot on imho. :) Traction, direction changes etc. Feels right.

Give this car a proper cockpit and do sth with that rollcage bar just infront of my eyes and this is THE car to drive. ;)

Keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
  11. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Hey Ales, will the update include a clearer windshield? :)

12. bwana

bwana Registered

Wonder if a gradually dirtier windscreen could be incorporated ? then a peel off option in pit menu, set number of peel offs per race? now that would be cool.

13. lukadeu

lukadeu Registered

If it is not a problem aditional car filters would be appreciate.

To Gui:

About car reflection, on some angles it should look mirror like.

View attachment 10668
    View attachment 10669
    View attachment 10670
    View attachment 10671
    View attachment 10672

14. UnitedRacingDesign

Yes, i have implented this now to Bayro. Default is still dirty one, bit less than before but you can upgrade to clean now and this will be added to all cockpits.
    Another thing ive edited now are mirrors. The big one on roll cage is slightly higher now and for those who still dont like it, can upgrade to small normall mirror plus exterior mirrors are in 2 diferent styles now to.

15. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Ales I've question. I drive with multiview 5880 x 1080 with a low FOV (arround 22 - 25) With this low FOV the angle of the side mirrors is not correct and the resolution is to low. Is it possible to enhance the upgrade options with multiview optimized mirrors ?
    I have this with all cars not sure if it is a ISI task or you can do it?

alex

16. UnitedRacingDesign

I can change resolution to higher but that will than affect the fps alot and cause more problems to other players as we are somewhere on maximum allready there.

17. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Ok I understand. How it looks with the angle of the side mirrors ? For
    example in GP79 mod (new Cockpits) is a tripple mirror customized cockpit available. With this view I'm able to see what happen behind of me. At the moment I've the problem that the left mirror looks to much left and the right to much right. So the only mirror I can use is the inside back mirror. In a real car a physical adjustment of the angles is to do. But in rF2 this is not possible or I do not know how it works ^-^
    Any chance for a solution ?

thx alex

18. UnitedRacingDesign

You can adjust mirrors, look for the keys to assign them. Im not sure now wich are those exactly but they are there. Might be that our mirrors will make problems for now at this until i fix up some values and adjust that.

19. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

You can adjust your mirrors via ALT/CTRL/SHIFT and your seat adjustment keys. Found this somewhere in the .plr file.

20. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

Correct Ales. Mirror adjustments do not work at this time. Values need changing.

Thanks