[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. dargvader

dargvader Registered

Brilliant work the best mod by far . Any LMP cars coming ?

2. tjc

tjc Registered

Quickie...

[​IMG]

3. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Oh. Strange indeed. :)

I've spent some quality time with the Venom yestarday after you left with Mrslfrsl. Right now it is my favourite car. It feels well suited to me. We were lapping on Loch Drummond for 3 h or sth like that. :p It is the fastest car out of the 4 cars we have right now and not by small amount but 1-1,5 s even. :) It is more tricky to drive than the other cars but the balance is more neutral even tad oversteery but my driving style compasates for this nature. :)

Beast. :) Around Loch Drummond I can bet that there's nothing that could go faster than the Venom. Not so sure about other tracks like Silverstone but might be close with Marlin.

@Ales Ogrinic I'm bitching all the time becasue I want this mod to be perfect so much. I've been waiting for a good endurance mod for so long that when I see one coming I want it to be THE mod, not a mod. Treat my moaning like specific way to contribute so this mod can develop into something special. It can be done, just some tweaking here and there is needed. :)

4. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Good man! Cheers :)

5. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

This and for me it feels much better and realistic than the ISI one!
    Firstb laps at Pozanan Park!(HD1080p)

6. RJames

RJames Registered

Was this on the URD Endurance X Server?

I noticed something similar, but only when i update the mod. If anyone does have any trouble uninstall the URD_ENDUROX_261013.rfmod, then it should replace it with URD_ENDUROX_011113.rfmod (which now includes the vette). I've put the numbers on the end so you know which date the mod was updated.

Regards

Rob

7. Miro

Miro Registered

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she is fast! Congrats on the job man, well done Ales!

Uhhhh yes I was enjoying this yesterday big times.

8. DEK

DEK Registered

Took a few laps at Mid Ohio with the Vette. Feels very good. Just a few clicks less rear downforce an a few more in front and it has great balance.
    Great car.

I have some real track expirience with some cars,too. Nordschleife, Spa and even Zolder for example is just around the corner. Thought I have spoken to one and the other Race Driver (Sometimes they even drive you around a track for money:)). A Race tuned Street car, even in higher classes is way less stable than a works build GT3 or GTE car. Imagine on a endurance race there are up to four drivers on a car. Even if they get sorted out for the matching of driving styles etc. every one has a diffrent driving aproach. So the cars have to be "easy to drive" at some point. Also in many of the GT3 and GTE cars are "amateurs" driving. I know some of them are good enouth to race in the pro series but some of them are real amateurs who have enouth money to get ito a cockpit.

9. hoover

hoover Registered

Great news Ales, thanks for the new release. I still need help painting the Darche rear wing... I'm at a loss how to integrate the wing.psd into the body.psd or where to place the wing graphics so they show up on the the car. Sorry if this is a n00b question ;)

Uwe

10. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Hi Rob, yes it was that server. And sorry for crashing into back of you the other day, i had a screen full of spray but thats no excuse, my bad :p

11. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Thx Uwe, for the rear wing, just save it as dds, just like the body or any other part. name it same but add to the end "wing" Example we have body BayroE5_06.dds than the rear wing should be BayroE5_06wing.dds or other texture parts like BayroE5_06ban.dds for baner. Plase them all into same folder you have youre main skin and they should load up on the car.

12. hoover

hoover Registered

I've set up a server including the new Corvette at Ring Tourist 0.97g.

Cheers, Uwe

13. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Now VLM Have released Le Mans to the masses I hope some servers with this mod are hosted :)

14. RJames

RJames Registered

Ha no problem, it's all fun and learning!

15. RJames

RJames Registered

I will be putting this on the rotation, will try to sort asap... brb hunting download! :D

16. RJames

RJames Registered

Ok Server is updated again now with Le Mans running now!

17. Nils

Nils Registered

Very nice, love the Corvette. FFB is much better than on the other cars in this mod. The default setup doesn´t work at all for me, but this is due to the tire model being unfinished. As on all cars, ISI cars also, camber is way too much, I lower that to 1.5 front and 1.0 rear, tire pressure to minimum and it works very good. Oh, and front springs have to be lowered a lot to work for me. But this sounds too negative, all in all this mod and especially the corvette is fantastic, stunning and worth every cent and more :)

18. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Thanks Man I may get time to get on later

19. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

Hello, fantastic job with the Vette thanks.

And thanks also to the server RJames :D

20. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Grrr stuck at work !lol
    thanks RJ