[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

´Why does the server use the Bayro 1.1 instead of 1.2?

2. RJames

RJames Registered

Ok i will add the ISI Vette Shortly.

Doh! Totally my mistake, will update now!

3. RJames

RJames Registered

Ok server has been updated to Bayro 1.2 and added ISI Vette.

4. Slamfunk3

Slamfunk3 Registered

Thanks guys

I was just thinking that since the 3 cars are all in the same class it would be good feedback to see how they stack up. I noticed that the Bayro and the Darche don't include driver weight in the HDV car weight. If the Vette is indeed faster and the other cars are already underweight they'd probably need to be sped up in some other way. Not that big of a deal, just kind of thinking out loud haha. I'm actually a Corvette fan but it's great to have these cars to race against, especially when they're such high quality. Keep up the great work

5. RJames

RJames Registered

I think the Vette we have is the early GT2 (2011) car before the GTE Rules was enforced (2012). The Vette that will match the Bayro and Darche would actually be the ZR1 GTE as used in the 2013 season, as both the Bayro and Darche are 2013 cars.

6. Miro

Miro Registered

Recoriding software test.

7. RJames

RJames Registered

Nice looking at that video it looks as if they could well be fairly well balanced already!

8. Miro

Miro Registered

The AI are doing pretty well IMO. Not sure about the humans ;)

Honestly I never enjoyed racing the AI that much but today I had some awesome time on Sebring with them.
    I see people moaning about the AI sometimes but at the same time they set them too weak so they can win starting from the last spot which is somehow odd IMO as it doesn't happen often to start last against good human racers and finish first.

You have to set them just as good that when starting last you end up in the midfield in the best case with your best performance.
    It's just another story, totally different.
    Then they are really really good to race with, actually much better than the most humans. You have really to defend on some places and to gain places you have to be a bit lucky sometimes too for example if they are involved in a fight against each other.

But of course you have really to race against them as like against humans (no odd moves yourself).

9. Miro

Miro Registered

@ RJames

Really nice selection of tracks mate!
    Actually the first time for a while that I just could click get mod and get online without any trouble!
    I have a feeling that this could get very popular over the time. :D

10. Andregee

Andregee Registered

Maybe you can implement a FFB menu in the tuning menu so that we can change the FFB, between 3 or 4 Versions. I own a G27 and Fanatec Clubsport Wheel and both are showing a very different response of loosing grip of understeering.
    With the logitech G27 you always have a center force even at heaver understeering while you are feeling a very loose wheel with the CSW in the same situation with no kind of response or center force any more.
    It is the same with the T5 Mod. Some of my competitors @simracingteam are very angry that they can´t feel any understeering with the G27, but its perfekt with the Clubsportwheel.
    I can´t understand the difference between both wheels, but it makes changeble FFB setting regarding to the feel of loosing grip very important.

11. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

Hi Ales, sorry for the following harsh words, but don't you think that your EGT Cars are way too stable at the moment? I mean have you test it / drive it by yourself? It is simply impossible to get the car into a spin (except on the brakes with too much rear brakes). Even if you make fast or heavy left right left moves on the straight you will not bring the car out of control. Sorry, but this is way too stable and completly unrealistic because your cars drive like on rails. Fun to drive here or cars for endurance there - but this is simply arcadish. I wonder what your real semi-pro racedriver say to this behavior.

Maybe you could or should look into ISI`s Nissan GT-R or the Camaro. They have a more reasonable driving physics.

Again sorry for the harsh words, but its hard for me to articulate in english.

cheers Marcus

12. Tortue G

Tortue G Registered

Hello Ales,

I tested the mod this week, and like the T5, it's really nice, it's a good start :) , and i like to see those cars running together with the ISI Vette and other GTs :) ! The first version was a bit tricky at braking, but now it's maybe a bit too easy when I compare with the Corvette, maybe some adjustments to do but I like it :) .

About graphics, I thinks colors are a bit too dark, white colors on the body are looking like light grey, tested on builds 240 and 300 and it's the same, and of course reflects are better with b240 :) , I hope a new build from ISI with corrected reflects soon :rolleyes: . 3D Models are pretty good :) .

13. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Yes ive drove them, check the real races on those cars. They drive 6 hours and more and you barelly see spins from this kinda cars. The ISIs nissan is thought old gt1 model and the camaro is a bus with some wings, lol

They dont really drive on rails, have you ever drove those cars in real? All this is discusable if its real or arcadish but those cars arent so unstable like some think they should be. Its over a one ton car with less than 500hp and with wings, should be actually really stable car, especially as they are endurance cars that should provide good and steady driving on limit but stable reliable performence.

We do have to know that this cars are not so much comparable to 4 year old cars or a car like Camaro that clearly had alot of problems plus its bit but not alot diferent series car. ;)

14. Andregee

Andregee Registered

Real Life GT Drivers says that a modern Gt Car ist very easy to drive and extrem stable on the road. The difficultiy is to be faster than the competitor, who have also a very stable car. It is a missunderstand that GT cars are very difficulty to drive. The Nissan and the Camaro spins much to easy with no control of the threshold. If someone says the car is to stable and easy he is driving to slow.;) All you have to do is driving faster and you will find the limit

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
  15. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Worth also remembering that GTE class allows traction control. No ABS though

16. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

Just make fast or heavy left right left moves on the straight and look what will happen. Nothing will happen.
    But even modern and very stable GT Cars would punish these acting with a spin.
    I haven't said that your cars should be loose like ISI´s Vette, but you overdone it a bit...

No i haven't drove any GT2 or GTE Car in real, but i have many track experience on several tracks (~1000 laps on the Nordschleife) with several cars (mostly bmw´s) and even i am not a pro or semi-pro driver, i know halfway what i'm talking about...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
  17. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

If I'm not mistaken tambiem have auto blip, avoiding the tops and breaks to reduce.
    If you search the limit of the car is not easy, as any car, if you exceed the limit of a golf cart, and overturned with a golf cart is very easy to drive.
    All this being said by ear, because I never use real GTs, but in the videos of Sebring and Le Mans by Antonio Garcia with the corvette not seen him do many corrections and of course no abrupt.
    Many times I think he confuses reality with difficulty, as one partner be the dificultat was faster than the opponent, respect the rules and the opponent.
    In short you would like more or less the mod, will seem better or worse, but remember that there are many people who thinks otherwise probably you.

In google, sorry for grammatical errors

18. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

No i haven't drove any GT2 or GTE Car in real, but i have many track experience on several tracks (~1000 laps on the Nordschleife) with several cars (mostly bmw´s) and even i am not a pro or semi-pro driver, i know halfway what i'm talking about...

Those cars you drove, were prepared technical, mechanical (suspensions, sticks, gear boxes, etc.) and aerodynamically (funds, wheelarches etc) as the GT or GTE?

If not it can not be compared.

19. Itchy1893

Itchy1893 Registered

So I have just purchased the Beta and looking forward to give it a run tonight if I get the download link in time.
    I really love GT cars !

Is there already a server running with these cars & and are some people running this mod online ?
    Don´t like to drive vs. AI that much :)

See you guys on the track !

20. Itchy1893

Itchy1893 Registered

Ok just looked some pages back and saw there is already a nice server running with good tracks :)

Hope some people will play on there !!! I will definitely be there to check it out

Let´s gooooo guys let´s play online !!!