[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Yes, well list is bigger, i could count few more for sure to but i know there are some guys doing them allready or will be done so im holding those back to see if they will come out and priority on the list are cars we dont have yet anywhere actually to. And so or so the list right now gives us work for some time to allready.

2. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

I like your plan that you will first concentrate on cars we don't have, yet. But later on i would prefer all cars from "one" Hand - your Hand... :)

3. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

+1

A complete package with a large selection of GT cars would be awesome.

4. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Agreed, that way the models all look the same, the texturing all looks the same, and most importantly they all handle consistently. Plus they'd all be to the same standard as the Z4 :)

5. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

Yep.

Make it so, Ales!

6. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Just a quick question Ales; are you planning to include any GT3 cars in the series? If you are then that makes it a bit more understandable why you haven't declared which ones you're intending to build! I hadn't considered that, so apologies for piling on the pressure to build more GTs :eek:

7. UnitedRacingDesign

Dont worry there, we will do them if needed ofcourse.
    GT3 cars are on our mind, maybe they could be done in future, we have to see about that how everything will evolve.

8. UnitedRacingDesign

Question about endurance cars, do we need daylights on the cars? Maybe as upgrade option, no omni light on the road but just a pair of lights glowing?

9. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Cool. Like you say would be good to concentrate on the GT2/E cars at the minute with GT3 cars coming later down the line.

Any progress shots for us for the weekend? :)

10. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

I don't believe the regs require daylight running lights, if that's what you're asking? I don't remember seeing any cars with them on when they were running at silverstone during daylight either.

What would be good is to have the automatic headlight flashing when you're coming up to a slower car that could be mapped to a button. Does rF2 allow you to do this at the minute?

11. UnitedRacingDesign

Working on the vette now, completly new exterior model and 2012/13 spec and i should post some model screens in few days.

12. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Having said that, the Audi's I believe run with their LEDs on constantly. I think this is more to do with the fact that their road cars have daylight running LEDs at the front though, so is a marketing thing.

13. UnitedRacingDesign

Thats why im wondering if i should add this only as upgrade so it would be free choise to have day lights. Not a big work actually eather and can be added easy as option.
    And no, right now there is no flash light option that i would be aware of it but ive seen that something could maybe be done with key settings or something like that. Atleast ive seen this in gtr2 for sure and rf1 i think once.

14. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Maybe you should see how they look in-game before deciding what to do? LED running lights are very bright and very white; if you can make them work in game and they look realistic then put them in as an option. If they look crap, don't bother with them at all?

15. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

I'm assuming lights are unfinished in this game as they don't look very good at the moment.

16. UnitedRacingDesign

Well for example on Bayro E5, check my post here #101 and the picture with lights, this is how the lights look now, full night ones and you can see there are 3 pairs of them, day lights would be only one pair as example same would go with vette where the car has 3 pairs and day lights are only 1 pair again.
    To what ever racing picture i look all cars sofar have lights on actually during day.

17. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

Its a rule from the ACO (in LeMans/WEC and previous ACO Series). The lights must be on all the time - and all lights have to work all the time. If one light goes broken you have to pit to fix it.

18. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

You're absolutely right:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Correct, now I think back to the last time I looked at the regs. Note that this also applies to the electro-luminescent number panels on the bodywork too.

20. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

Toyota can tell you a Story about this... ;)