rFactor2 Build 198 Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Frank Pabst

Frank Pabst Registered

Hope is the last thing to die.;)

2. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

I strongly advice you to stop lying Pinocchio! Less gym and smoking too. Obviously your lungs aren't in very good condition so start jogging or something.

3. elbo

elbo Registered

Holy broken shaders Batman!
    waiting for next build i guess.

4. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Wow, this thread is turning in a "dissapointed customers" thread, do a new thread about your problems please?

I prefer my own sunglasses btw Frank and I am having a nice time with RF2, this thread is about new build, not if you are stuck (!!??) here.

btw no2, "cant wait 4 rf2" you came back to start all over again? Cant you cool down and contribute a bit?

5. Frank Pabst

Frank Pabst Registered

i already asked to move this OT stuff to another thread, but looks like no moderator is available.

6. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Moderators are ordinary persons like you and me, they do have their real life or their serious work than pampering us big kids :)

7. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

Off course Spray isn't completed (because ISI say so), so that means that it isn't perfect, and there is still work to be done. However, what you say isn't right. And luckily for you I accidently ran into a perfect example on vid. that shows that drivers don't always see what you claim they do. Off course it really depends on the situation, but it is possible to not see the track/car ahead!!!

PS: and otherwise go look at the start of the same GP (spa '98), which caused 14 (heavily) damaged cars, and the last cars just crashed because they just see the pile-up ahead.....

8. Voltaic

Voltaic Registered

Where does one download the FULL installer? Not all content is available separately yet.

9. Frank Pabst

Frank Pabst Registered

10. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

No FULL installer yet, just d/l all content and new Lite build, or Sampler Installer with limited content.

11. Axeslayer

Axeslayer Registered

LOL - Never made the Pinochio connection before , was actually inspired by the lever on my toilets cistern .

Liking this build more each time I play , changes seem subtle defiantly feels better .

12. Hagen Tröger

Hagen Tröger Registered

you have to spend even more commitment ;)

13. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

Well you'll never know how good Frank's glasses would look on your face unless try them out! (Sorry Frank couldn't resist - those are just too cool! :))

14. can`t wait 4 rF2

can`t wait 4 rF2 Registered

....don`t know what`s the matter :) I dind`t start anything in this thread :p

I only "agree" with something ;)

Take off your sunglasses, Nikos :) do not take it so seriously please :cool:

15. Frank Pabst

Frank Pabst Registered

Glad you like them :p

It's a bit strange that they are obviously more important to some guys here than the initial topic, but...

16. thuGG

thuGG Registered

I didn't receive any email. Usually when a company changes the policy and money is involved they send an email informing about it. ISI did nothing, you can't expect that everyone will read the forums looking for change of ToS information. This was very unprofessional from ISI, and frankly it was the worst move from them so far.
    I'm in the same situation as Fran Pabst, I didn't know they changed the policy and at some point I wanted to get a refund but suddenly it turned out that there is 2 month period for that. I was like "when did that happen? I wasn't informed about it". Very cheeky move.

17. Antaeus

Antaeus Registered

in this time nobody know did this product are still progressing or is finished (dont be naive, we get new builds, but every time this builds have so less of fixes, like for 'community calming') we get update for Clio.. what this update give? if they do update why dont fix wipers? wait for what? for next update to 'community claming' after half year?

i paid for product in february 2012, they told, that game will finish after 6 months, it was a point to buy a beta version, i wait and wait and see how this progress of work is doing, and dont think that this product will finish in next 12 months, I feel cheated

they do fixes which normal modder will do in two weeks max, himself!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
  18. tjc

tjc Registered

KeiKei...

I didn`t think it was possible for you to look any more cool, but you do!!!

Those are some mean sunglasses Frank...

:D

:)

19. can`t wait 4 rF2

can`t wait 4 rF2 Registered

...agree.....my words last year ;)

but anyway........today i love this confusion :cool:

20. Old Hat

Old Hat Registered

The Skip is still showing National tyres (semi-slicks) on the Regional. This could cause an accident! :)
    That's 3 builds now...