[REL] T5 series 2012/13 V2 by UnitedRacingDesign

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

Good thinking - I just hope it will be soon ;)

2. Nhra Racer

Nhra Racer Registered

I just cannot get over the quality of your work Ales! Please keep this stuff coming! I'll buy every time! Thanks

3. Kickbox

Kickbox Registered

He could also build cars for RaceRoom or pCARS, which are more vulnerable.

4. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I have hopes of 88-92 Group C vehicles :eek:, it's always the most popular mod on any sim they come out for and yet it's in supremely low (non-existent) supply.

5. BlkJello

BlkJello Registered

+10 :)

6. Uzair

Uzair Registered

Yep, I am sitting on the face about buying the T5 mod. If they come out with a super-high quality Group C mod then I will gladly buy it :D

7. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

I suspect after the next update (coming soon I hope), you'll want the T5's :)

8. capetuso

capetuso Registered

Hi,

I am a little bit confused about this mod and have some questions.
    As I understand this package contains 3 cars from 2012 and another 3 from 2013, is it right?
    It seems there is some work on 2014 cars. Will they have to be purchased in another pack or will be included as an update for this mod?

Thanks in advance.

9. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Yes, 2012/13 are in this pack. Full 2014 will be done but we have to see how it work out as i might redo 2014 completly new.

10. capetuso

capetuso Registered

Ok thanks.
    Just bought T5 and EGT mods.

11. UnitedRacingDesign

Thank you! :)

12. UnitedRacingDesign

The new update will be ready next week. Ive got it ready but needs more testing.

Sound update and some other minor tweaks.

13. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

Thanks Ales.

14. gagipro

gagipro Registered

Yeah dude !!! Good news !!!

15. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

Great news !!

16. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Is there any progress with the mirrors or do you plan to make another pass at them for the update ? I cant seem to get them looking right , ..Have you had a look at the mirror files from the latest ISI DW12 indy cars ? I know there open wheel if that matters? but they work perfectly the alt/seat ctrl/seat shift/seat all work as they should for the left/right individual changes maybe they can help you ? IDK .. would be the cherry on top of this fantastic mod !

17. UnitedRacingDesign

Im going to ask ISI about that, how to make them best way, if i manage right time than they will be included.

18. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Thx Ales ;-) also I have another issue , I apologize if this has been explained earlier in the thread as I haven't read every post .. It's regarding the DRS system ,it seems to disappear for the "race" session .its working in practice and quall , the indicator light on the dash are there ,the green "DRS" icon lights up when used and returns to the yellow light once break is depressed or I hit the drs button I have mapped and the rear flap is working as it should .. but once the session goes to the 'race' the icons disappear ;-/ ? no more green DRS light or yellow "off" indicator and the flap no longer moves when the button is pressed the button does nothing anymore .... I decided to test to see if it would re appear once 3 laps of the race has passed or what ever the rule is ;-) I get the message "DRS now available" or whatever it says ..but still the icons on the dash are just gone and its not working .. could it be the track? I'm using the latest version of Silverstone with DRS zones ..?? it works fine in P and Q .. any ideas?? did I miss a post about this ?

We have our first race in our league with the mod in a few hours (yea!) and I'm just trying to figure out why its there in P and Q but gone in the race ??.. maybe I need to uninstall /reinstall the mod ??

Again sorry if this has been answered already ..

thx ;-)

19. UnitedRacingDesign

Strange one, will have to look but from my view ive done everything how it should be. Maybe its rf2 bug or track bug. Will check on ISI with that if they experienced similar allready.

20. canastos

canastos Registered

DRS must be properly set for each track (GBD file), and the rule for race session is to be less than two seconds after your opponent; when this happens, you will be allowed to use DRS the whole lap, and when crossing finish line, it will be checked again if you are less than two seconds.

Most F1 tracks have F1 DRS rules (and zones), which are different from DTM rules; Silverstone GT layout has two DRS zones, configured for 1 sec time thresold (F1 rules)

In practice and qualify sessions, Rear Flap is always avaliable; in race, you must be into the gap set for the track

byyyyyyyyye