Blackwater Lake TT (Track Layout Contest 2012 winner) - WIP

Discussion in 'Locations' started by KeiKei, Feb 25, 2013.

1. wgeuze

wgeuze Registered

Sometimes it is nice to work without restraints!

2. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

Sorry I don't get it, what do you mean? :)

3. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Nevermind. I was just thinking that there isn't any more to say about this topic until it is being actively worked on again. I wasn't considering it intervention by Tim but rather helpful to KeiKei and Feels3 since status info would not be lost in prior pages as people come in here asking about status :p

4. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

Just talking for the sake of talking, I guess :)

5. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

Every single forum is the same ;)

6. John.Persson

John.Persson Registered

feels3, how do you like sweden so far? The best season is in front of you! Though, it's short! But the women tend to jump the yogapants and button up as soon first ray of sunshine comes through. :)

Were are you located and where do you live btw? If you don't mind sharing.

7. Galaga

Galaga Banned

8. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

Oh yes, perhaps this compulsive talking disorder thingy. I know my GF has it! :p Speaking about speaking and about speaking about her, here's what happened today...

She was in a hurry and about to go outside with our dog and asked me to put chicken legs into oven after it reaches desired temperature. Chicken legs were at shallow glass bowl which had thin layer of liquid stuff at bottom. She said; "After 20 minutes of heating put some juice from the bowl on top of legs. After 50 minutes they are ready and you can take them out from oven."

"Right", I said. "There's no container, where do I put those?"

GF: "Put them onto that grid already in the oven."

KK: "Well shouldn't there be a container underneath because juices inside legs are going to fall down?"

GF: "Juices are not going to fall down!"

I was thinking inside my mind; "Well then these must be dryest chicken legs I've ever seen! This is ******* madness! Oh well, I'm not the one who will clean the oven in case some juice will burst out..."

She goes out and I decide to drive few laps of F1 Karts while waiting the oven to heat up. After countless laps I suddenly remember "S***! F****** chicken legs!". Oven was heated up alright :) and I put those legs onto grid. "Right", I said to myself and set phone to alarm 20 minutes later. Back to karts...

Alarm goes on and at the same time GF comes back inside and goes to kitchen. "WTF!?!" she yells. "Hah, for sure there's juice at the bottom of the oven. I knew it!" I'm thinking and walk to kitchen... Yep, the bottom of the oven is a complete mess!

GF laughs and asks: "Why did you put those chickens onto the grid!?!"

KK: "Well because you ******* told me to do so! And I even asked you shouldn't there be a container underneath and you said juices won't drop. Still thinking it wouldn't happen?"

GF still laughing: "You should have put the BOWL containing chicken legs onto that grid, not individual legs!!!"

KK: "Well you didn't say put the bowl onto the grid. You said PUT CHICKEN LEGS ONTO THE GRID! Besides, how the **** should I know how you were going to make those things!?!"

GF: "That bowl is meant to be used in oven."

KK: "Is there a writing in the bowl saying so? What makes you think I know this stuff!?!"

GF: "You can't be this stupid..."

KK: "I ain't no ******* cook!!!"

GF: *sigh*

It seems there's not much left to be said about this topic :) so I decide to go back to sim rig and continue lapping...

After a while she shouts for supper. "That was fast" I'm thinking but decide to do few laps more before going to kitchen...

Finally to the kitchen.

GF already eating her chicken leg: "F***! Meat is still attached into bones!"

KK: "Well you probably took it out of oven too soon?"

GF: "You had alarm in your phone!"

KK: "It was for adding the juice at 20 min! Not 50 mins!"

GF: "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?!"

KK: "WELL DID YOU ASK ME WHAT THAT ALARM WAS FOR???!!!"

GF: "I WILL GET A ******* SALMONELLA FROM THIS!!!!!!"

KK: "FFS..."

GF: *sigh*

9. tjc

tjc Registered

lol KK... :D

I`ve been in similar situations myself. When will women understand, we men are hunter/gatherers (and sim racers) not cooks!!!

:p

Good story. :)

10. smartin13

smartin13 Registered

but we men are cooks.:)

11. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

I categorize cooking men one of those femine slobberers. As Tjc already said true men are hunters/gatherers! In the past ships were made out of wood and men out of steel. Nowadays it seems the other way around! :p

BTW oven still uncleaned and GF heading back from work. Interesting discussion coming... :)

(sorry for OT :))

12. tjc

tjc Registered

I`ll get the popcorn... :cool:

:p

13. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Categorizing cooking as a female task is on of the most retrograde comments I've read lately. I thought mankind had already got over these old fashioned topics. It seems not.

enviado mediante tapatalk

14. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

[​IMG]

15. Galaga

Galaga Banned

+1

16. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

Relax man, I was joking! :) Next time I'll put few smilies to the end... :p Gay, straight, something in-between... I don't care. As long as my butt is left alone that is. :) Which reminds me of our already ceased congressman who had text "Exit only" tattooed on his back just above his bottoms. :D

I would love to know how to make tasty and healthy food but have so many other things/hobbies going on at the moment so it has to wait.

17. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Ok if you didn't really mean it. Indeed the story you shared was really funny. It was the ulterior post which could lead to some type of misunderstanding.
    Please keep us informed about the cleanliness of your oven! !! ;)

enviado mediante tapatalk

18. Andy_rsrf

Andy_rsrf Registered

Hello friends,

Not the length is important ... it depends on what hangs below it. ;)

The bells make the music, how to call into the forest, so it comes back.

Emancipated men can do anything! Cheers... :cool:

19. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

AH, if she is like my wife and come back and the oven still dirty you will have to put your hobbies aside for sometimes and start reading this:

View attachment 12537

;)

Edit: and I'm pretty sure I will retrieve my computer inside the oven set at max temp ;)

20. tjc

tjc Registered

Just for the record...

I was joking too. :)